Update: Reid Flair Autopsy Results

According to TMZ, Reid Flair’s tragic death on March 29, 2013 was the result of an ‘accidental overdose of heroin and other drugs.’ His autopsy also revealed trace amounts of Clonazepam and Xanax in his system.

Credit goes to TMZ, and the full story can be found here: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/14/ric-flairs-son-autopsy-shows-drugs-were-a-factor/

Tags: ,

1. Axel says:

Sad when people knew this before the results. Hopefully things like this will help deter others from doing it after seeing the detrimental and deadly effects it causes

2. gerry says:

Accidental huh? Guess he should have read the directions label on that heroin

3. JLM3 says:

hey gerry, no need to be a smart ass..

4. Dragon says:

So sad. Especially as he was, as he put it “living the dream”

5. Steven says:

I’m sorry that the kid passed away, but except for being flairs kid he really hasn’t done anything in the business. Randy Mulkey did more.

6. Nick Walters says:

I agree with Gerry. The guy chose to do drugs. I feel bad for his family but he did it to himself. Live by it, die by it. Sad but true.

7. AJ Starr says:

Why is Gerry being targeted for saying what everyone’s thinking? You’re the son of Ric Flair, who was handed an opportunity guys who work in the ring for 20 years will never get. So what does he do? Get addicted to drugs.

I don’t feel bad for drunk drivers who die in crashes, and I don’t with people who OD on drugs. You want to be a loser? Die like one.

8. Ostego says:

Why do people feel sorry for junkies? As long as the family are not enablers, they are the ones I feel sorry for. They knew what the risks were when using yet chose not to get help. Same thing with suicide. I have absolutely no remorse for people who choose to throw their lives away like that.

9. Jam Jar says:

Nobody chooses addiction. They can choose to live vicariously, but addiction is not a facet that you sign up for. It’s a sad loss in my opinion.