Mark Henry: “I AM HURT”

Mark Henry via Twitter:

I will return when I’m healthy,not because the roster is thin. I AM HURT! Don’t hide on the web you got my # call me with that bull sh@t.

Tags:

1. Kid says:

Amanda Bynes?

2. Ostego says:

Hurt, my ass. You mad because a pasty white Irishman beat you.

3. Jau says:

Future endeavored..

4. Dragon says:

Someone get me Marks # so I can call his punk ass out. honestly one of the biggest wastes of time and money. While he did have an OK run in recent years he was LITERALLY dead weight for over a decade. He was signed with a ridiculously lengthy contract and did NOTHING.

Does anyone even miss or for that fact even care that hes gone. hopefully some real talent can now get a push

5. jim says:

I agree. I’m honestly not a fan of the really big guys like him and show. Theyre act gets old . Show doesn’t even chokeslam anymore!

6. WhatIDo says:

@Dragon. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

7. ~J* says:

HE HURT!!!! THAT AIN’T WHAT HE DO!!!!!!!!

8. Kerry says:

Aren’t ALL professional wrestlers hurt in one way or another?

9. Mr. Black says:

What a lack of respect for one of the most loyal wrestlers the wwe has had for the past 15 plus years. He’s a great main event level heel and has improved drastically ever since making it to that level. Just a bit surprised everyone who has commented would be so quick to trash him.

10. What? says:

Mark Henry injured? Hold on, let me try to contain my shock and surprOkay, it’s contained.

11. Dragon says:

Its easy to be loyal when u have a 10 year contract and no other company would want you.
    If mark were to get a “Future Endeavors” it would mark the first time ever that TNA would gladly pass on an ex-wwe employe

I hate cena and jump for joy whenever hes gone but he at least busts his ass day in and day out, he has worked through bad (legit) injuries, he does all the off screen with make a wish and that cancer association (forgot the name). While i cant stand him inthe ring I respect his love and loyalty to WWE.

I’ll even go as far to defend the Big Show. While his matches are usually par at best with a few gems here and there, at least i can name dozens of feuds and story lines which were entertaining. He too has worked through injuries and hes one hell of a nice guy out of the ring.

All I can remember from Henry is going on a date with Chyna then cheating with a tranny.(only due to watching WWF Funniest moments hundreds of times) Mae Young hand incident(due to same DVD)and I think he bent an aluminum pan once to show up test. Ohh yeah he slammed a bunch of people which got old quick.

I’ll give mark all the credit in the world for his strength feats in competitive lifting but u know what
    “THAT WAS AWESOME………….18 YEARS AGO”(keep chanting cause its true)