Participants in this year’s Bound for Glory series

Ken Anderson

Joseph Park

Magnus

source: F4wonline.com

Tags: ,

1. trevh says:

okay why park’s please drop this character and then fire abyss!!!

2. Alex says:

Fire Abyss?

Are you out of your frickin mind?

3. trevh says:

i’m sorry alex never liked the one move guy!!!

4. jim says:

Joseph park is such a waste of time. No storm? Angle?

5. chris says:

Storm is a champion. None of the champions are in it, which I like, keeps the focus on non champions trying to become one. Besides, seems clear as hell that AJ is winning, to be “TNA’s Savior” by taking the title from Bully Ray at BFG.

6. MattJ says:

Hopefully the Joseph Park character gets dropped half way through, with the reveal that he and Abyss are the same person and Abyss takes his place.

7. Matt says:

Kazarian doesn’t deserve it. Should be Angle in his place.

8. trevh says:

see where is matt morgan>? tna wake up

9. Matt says:

Styles, Joe, or Daniels. If it’s anyone else, I’ll be disappointed.

10. Scott says:

I would agree Matt but if TNA want a dark horse to shine, I feel they’ll go with Magnus because TNA is huge in Europe, their viewing figures are equal to WWE’s, so having a European-born World Champion would be huge for TNA’s European tour in early 2014.

However if they want to reward someone truly deserving, they should give the BFG Series to Christopher Daniels. If anyone is worthy of a reign as TNA World Champion it’s the Fallen Angel. He has practically saved TNA’s tag team division with Bad Influence since the Team 3D split which paved the way for A&8.

But I agree with everyone else the obvious favourite must be AJ Styles because when he was told he couldn’t challenge for the TNA World Title again until BFG 2013, that set off the slow burn for AJ’s current lone wolf storyline.

AJ, Daniels or Magnus.

11. Matt says:

@Scott:

Hmm, now that I think about it, yeah, Magnus would be awesome to see as the emerging victor. I’ve been a fan of his ever since his debut as part of the British Invasion. I’ll add Magnus to the list, haha.