Brock Lesnar/WWE Update
Jun 5, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
Lesnar was originally scheduled to face The Rock at Extreme Rules, but obviously that was scrapped due to The Rock’s injury.
At this point, Brock Lesnar is not expected back on WWE television until the build to Summerslam begins. The Money in the Bank PPV takes place 7/14, and Summerslam is set for 8/18.
- Two Possible WrestleMania 31 Opponents for Brock Lesnar, Match Being Planned for SummerSlam
- Gerweck Report podcast #44: MVP goes to Ferguson, new WWE logo and title belt, Del Rio, Mysterio, more
- The Raw Deal Podcast: The Hulk Hogan controversy, Undertaker vs. Lesnar, possible WM 32 matches, more
- GRP 110: Where Cena ranks among the greatest WWE champs, Summerslam hype, Lesnar on ending Taker’s streak, more
- Gerweck Report podcast: KENTA signs with WWE, Battleground, Sting, next IC champ, more