Wrestling By The Numbers: Percy Watson
Wrestling By The Numbers: Nicholas ‘Percy Watson’ McNeil
World Wrestling Entertainment has released veteran developmental wrestler Nicholas ‘Percy Watson’ McNeil. The 31-year-old Leland North Carolina native had spent the past 4-years with the company after having been signed in the summer of 2009 when he started his training at Florida Championship Wrestling. Competing as both Nick McNeil and later Percy Watson, he was best known for his 2-years with FCW for his tag-team with Darren Young called The South Beach Party Boys. In 2010 he was a participant in the second season of WWE N.X.T. and has been a regular on the program up until the announcement of his release on May 17th.
Prior to being signed by the WWE, Nicholas McNeil had a successful career in the sport of football. While playing at the Western Carolina University he became one of the school’s top defensive players in history finishing his playing career 4th all-time on the tackles for a loss list and 6th all-time on the all-time sacks list. He also had a run in the NFL playing for both the Green Bay Packers and the Washington Redskins.
Below we look at the professional wrestling career of Nicholas ‘Percy Watson’ McNeil by the numbers…
World Wrestling Entertainment:
* 1 Match on WWE Raw.
* 3 Matches on WWE Smackdown.
* 1 Main Event Match on WWE Smackdown.
* 3 Matches on WWE Superstars.
* 48 Matches ( 2nd Most All-Time ) on WWE NXT Wrestling. (First Match: June 8th 2010 With M.V.P. Vs Cody Rhodes & Husky Harris Last Match: April 10th 2013 With Axl Keegan & Scott Dawson Vs Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Husky Harris)
* 13 Main Event Matches ( 9th Most All-Time ) on WWE NXT Wrestling. (First Main Event Match: June 8th 2010 With M.V.P. Vs Cody Rhodes & Husky Harris Last Main Event Match: May 30th 2012 With Justin Gabriel & Derrick Bateman Vs J.T.G., Michael McGuillicutty & Johnny Curtis)