Identities of those in the Raw vignette

(Bray Wyatt is coming soon to Raw)

Bray Wyatt (Mike Rotunda’s son) was the center of the team and the other two are Luke Harper (Brodie Lee on indies) and Erick Rowan (Thorus in NOAH), according to wrestlingobserver.com

Tags: , ,

1. Meh says:

Of course if they watch NXT then they already know who Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan are. But for those that don’t know then it is nice for them to know.

2. Mr. Black says:

It’s going to be interesting to see how they work in bray Wyatt with the TV pg rating. I just hope they capitalize on what they have in him and don’t make him just another member of the roster.

3. Chris James says:

So excited for them..

4. ~J* says:

been waiting for them to bring him up ffrom nxt he reminds me of waylon mercy

5. Danie says:

Sweet! Theses guys look like they’ll be fun to watch. The promo got me stoked.

6. Danie says:

I wish they’d hurry and bring up Kassius Ohno.

7. Danie says:

Oh Bray was Husky Harris! Thought he looked familiar! I’m glad they are bringing him back, I was excited for Husky but unfortunately he got sidelined.

8. Billy Bop says:

HUSKY HARRIS IS BACK!!

9. doug says:

Its amazing anybody even remembers waylon mercy

10. Y_Set says:

But who are they going to feud with ? There are no credible face tag team in WWE. Two heel stables in WWE without any credible team to feud with seems too much.

11. Gazz says:

I have to admit, I’ve been a big fan of the Wyatt Family on NXT (we get the show broadcast on Monday nights before Raw). I can’t wait to see them when they debut, I just hope they keep the entrance theme that they use on NXT.

12. DBRude says:

I’m with Y_Set. As cool as this gimmick is, the WWE haven’t even finished The Shield story, yet. Then there are all the other wayward characters that they’ve pushed, and de-pushed…

Is there even ROOM for another three-man-band?

13. The Hubbub Guy says:

@ Mr Black

Are you just clueless or just trying to be internet cool?

You have clearly shown the inabiliity to define what PG means. And two you must be in the dark that NXT is a WWE product and is also PG?

if you think a PG show can’t show a cult, then i suggest you start watching rated G programming, it’s more geared for someone who doesn’t have much brain capacity, such as you seem to be presenting yourself as.

We shouldn’t let stupidity run wild, how about we actually make the dumb people get slapped in the face and called out for how weak and basically moronic they act on the internet. Truth hurts and it’s time some people go to a learning center to get helped with these problems.

14. Matt says:

What the **** is this? The Observer has to make a news story about people that have already debuted on NXT when they move to RAW?

Good God, how stupid do you think people are? They can’t really suspect every WWE fan is as dumb as the smark stereotype can they?

Just goes to show you they are a rag publicaiton. Nobody working there could have ever passed a journalism class and gotten into a real position in the industry, so this **** just helps them live their dream even though the dream is sucky and hardly ever shows anything or merit.

15. Mr. Black says:

@The Hubbub Guy chill the f out. You want to call out my own intelligence over a comment I made. You think I can’t back up what I said? With WWE set into a PG rating, a character with the overtones of a cult leader could indeed be deemed too risqué to wwe parents. Its 100% conceivable that the WWE may have to tone down the act if theres a negative reaction. NXT isn’t a show that is aired on US television, so the gimmick could have easily gone unnoticed by anyone that has a problem with it. And on the real, I highly doubt you’re someone who would call someone out face to face. This is a wrestling message board for Christ’s sake. Lets keep the conversation on Bray Wyatt.