CM Punk and Curtis Axel engage in a Twitter exchange

Two of the “Paul Heyman guys” went at it on Twitter today after CM Punk
corrected a grammar mistake of a tweet posted by Curtis Axel. “Life is
good when your a #PaulHeymanGuy!!!,” tweeted Axel followed with a photo of
Lesnar, himself, CM Punk, and Paul Heyman. CM Punk was quick to correct
his team mate – if you can call him like that – retweeting the same
message but at the end he added a simple correction. “You’re,” Punk wrote,
pointing out the mistake of the tweet. The son of the late Mr Perfect was
also quick to fire back at the former WWE champion. “Love the grammar
geeks! Just think, how impressive would it be to correct grammar with one
eye after I bust YOUR orbital bone? #nerds,” he wrote. Trouble in paradise
already?

(thanks to Colin Vassallo)

Tags: , , ,

1. Nick Walters says:

Punk is hilarious lol id love to hang out with that guy for a day…

I mean exactly what I typed. Please no gay references or calling me a mark. He just seems like a cool dude

2. Jau says:

Two overrated punks!

3. Danie says:

I agree Nick. I still remember when he pwned a religious person who was calling him out after he made an Atheist comment on Twitter. It was awesome.

4. Derek says:

@Danie

Oh yes, it was “awesome” when someone else insults someone’s religion. How “pwned” that person was.

Wouldn’t have been easier to be respectful? Of course not, not to an atheist. They take any chance they get to insult religions, most often Christianity.

I’m not religious but everyone has the right to believe what they want without having people insult their beliefs. But I think that’s too much to ask from an atheist.

5. Max says:

Punk’s going to call Curtis a vagina soon.

6. Y_Set says:

Who would’ve thought that Punk is a grammar nazi.

7. Jempires One says:

Derek-

Most Atheists do not push their views onto others. They just simply want to be left alone. Yet the cult-like forceful Christians are so judgemental and spiteful.

No wonder some turn towards atheism. It’s the only way to stop the insanity and stress of living amongst such aggressive, pompous, fake people.

8. Kerry says:

I’m an atheist, I believe what I believe & let others believe what they want to believe. Just don’t try to tell me your beliefs are right & mine are wrong & we’ll get along respectfully.

9. Derek says:

@Jempires

That’s real funny, because most atheists I know are outspoken and take EVERY chance they get to insult Christians, even if there are none around, they are always “cracking jokes” about Christians and Christianity.

Again funny you should call Christianity a cult because atheism is cult like, while I will admit some Christians will get over-religious. The same could be said about atheists forcing their beliefs upon others in the form of insults and jokes.

So wanna try again to defend your cult?

10. Chris James says:

Atheism is stupid. Do non golf players gather and conjugate to talk about how much they all hate golf and how much all of them don’t play golf? And I’ve caught Punk saying “stop believing in an imaginary man in the sky. It’s illogical.” to a fan on twitter. Tremendous wrestler, but I wouldn’t put him in the list of most intelligent.

11. Asterik says:

Seems like a work to me, we might see Curtis Axel vs. CM Punk when Punk returns that can lead to a feud between Lesnar and Punk around Summerslam.