Daily Discussion: The WWE Championship

Today’s topic: Which current WWE superstar (that has not won the WWE title) would benefit the most by capturing the WWE championship.

Yesterday’s discussion – Brock Lesnar’s return to WWE

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: ,

1. Jake Allen says:

Wade Barret

He’s proven he can hold an interesting storyline with main eventers (when he was the leader of the Nexus and going after Cena), and he knows how to hold his on the mic with the best of them.

Have him go over Cena, and let Barret and Daniel Bryan feud over the title for the summer

2. Craptacular says:

For God they need to give it to THE SHIELD… but I prefer Seth Rollins. Just saying!

3. G says:

I’d like to see Corey Graves with it personally purely because I think he’s similar to Punk and would be a good champion. Cesaro could use it too. I hope Christian gets a main event run for the title too when he returns from injury.

4. Skeeter Valentine says:

I think Barrett and Cesaro are ready for it. Cody Rhodes maybe?

5. Mr. Black says:

Kofi Kingston, complete with heel turn and a good build-up. Kofi as champ will make the fans take him seriously for once.

6. Personally I would like to Ziggler become a dominant World Champion and challenge Cena to a title vs. Title match. If booked right it could make him and the title predominate. He would benefit most

7. jake says:

Since nobody is really over ill say jericho. Give it back to him and let him start making these guys. Id say ryback was ready a few months ago but they killed his momentum and knocked him down a peg. I know he just challeneged but its not the same. Ziggler maybe. This is their problem nobody is ready and they put the titles on them thinking it will make them. See swagger, miz, etc.

8. M.J. Wright says:

Its Kofi’s time. He’s been IC & US Champ too many times so I now see him wining MITB in July. I think his time has come.

9. Mike says:

I agree with Jake that nobody new is over enough to be champion. So keep it with guys who have already been champion in the past such as Randy Orton, John Cena, and Mark Henry.

10. Sinnful says:

* Antonio Cesaro
    * Wade Barrett
    * Damian Sandow

11. MC Live says:

Cesaro, Sandow, Barrett, Ziggler, The Shield

12. Nick says:

FANDANGO! have him and Jericho feud over the title

13. ~J^ says:

Bo Dallas she’s ready wwe!

14. Guled says:

Kofi Kingston

imo shoulda got that push with feuding orton..

15. jimmy pink says: