Daily Discussion: Extreme Rules

extreme rules 2013

Today’s topic: What are your predictions for Sunday’s WWE Extreme Rules PPV.

Yesterday’s discussion – Favorite retired wrestler

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: , , ,

1. Geoff says:

Boring and disappointing.

2. jake says:

Cena headlining equals i will not be watching.

3. Herpdederp says:

Pretty much….

4. Big Travis says:

It’s a dumb ppv. Why don’t they being back slamboree or great American bash or King of the Ring???

5. Micheal says:

Boring. I agree on them bring back The King of the Ring or some other tournament style PPV to replace Extreme Rules. Also would like to see The Survivor Series return to it late 80s/early 90s tradition of having the majority of the card being suvivor series style matches.

6. MC Live says:

I’m not gonna watch it. But predictions-
    The Shield will win all the titles, Del Rio will make Swagger quit, Orton will beat Big Show, Mark Henry might beat Sheamus, John Cena might be the last man standing, but the Shield might also come in and lead to a draw. And Triple will beat Brock. I don’t think Triple H should win, but it’s WWE we’re talking here

7. ~J* says:

extreme is DEAD AND GONE.

8. Asterik says:

They should get rid of Extreme Rules and replace it back with Backlash or the King of the Ring because what’s the point of having an event full of “Extreme” matches with no blood or actual “extreme” things happening in the PG Era? Does Vince still want the attention of the ECW die hards so bad that they have to still go through with Extreme Rules? That was so 2006!

9. seanyd says:

The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes

who really cares about this one? i’d like to see Rhodes win here, but I’m going to go with The Miz.

Team Hell No (c) vs. The Shield (Rollins and Reigns)

The Shield will pick up the win here, but the question is how… I’d say Kane and Dbry will have a falling out and Dbry will cause Kane to take the fall, with Reigns picking up the pinfall.

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

I’m geussing this will match will take place after Rollins and Reigns win the tag team titles, and with them at ringside, Kofi will not be leaving with the title (plus, we all know he’s a transitional champion)

Randy Orton vs. The Big Show

This one, could go either way, but I’m going to go with Randy Orton, cause I see him moving into the World Heavyweight Title scene soon.

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

This one is the trickiest for me to predict, I’m just going to go with what I’d like to see, Mark Henry kicking Sheamus’ butt!

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

I think Fandongo will take this one, but expect Jericho to take him to his limits on sunday night.

HHH vs. Brock Lesnar

as much as I’m sick of these two fueding, I am excited to see them finish this fued off inside the steel cage, I’m hoping for a brutal match, we may even see some bloodshed, with Lesnar coming out on top.

John Cena vs. Ryback

with Cena’s injury it’s going to be a challenging for him to retain against Ryback in a last man standing match but who am I kidding, it’s JOHN CENA! He only just won the title at WrestleMania, and John Cena winning the “big one” then losing the title to his first challenger would never happen, so yeah, Cena wins.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

I’m going to go with ADR to win this one, expect Jack Swagger to stay in the title scene.

Also, just a little side prediction… I’m going to geuss that there will be a big return somewhere on this card, with all the matches that can’t end in DQ happening on the night, it’s the perfect time for someone to return and make an impact…. My top three geusses at who will return are (in no particular order)
    1. Christian to interfere in the I QUIT match
    2. CM Punk, although it may be too soon, with the rumors of The Shield getting a fourth member, CM Punk may come back and get involved in the last man standing match.
    3. Not a return, but a debut, because we may see an NXT wrestler come up to the main roster at Extreme Rules. Corey Graves? Kassius Ohno? Bray Wyatt?

10. Zachery Badman says: