Daily Discussion: Damien Sandow

Today’s topic: What is your opinion of Damien Sandow? Do you like the character? How can WWE best utilize his talent?

Yesterday’s discussion – Most disappointing babyface turn

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: ,

1. Saxon says:

I love the character!

2. ak91 says:

Awesome talent, great on the mic, great character, should be future world champion. Right now pretty much the voice of the smart marks, in a more intellectual sense. Give him MITB and a world or WWE title championship reign, and it should by itself take him up to the next level of his career

3. Simba says:

Huge fan of the gimmick, Sandow has the necessary potential to go far… But for one of Triple H’s ‘pet projects’, he sure gets jobbed out an awful lot.

4. MC Live says:

He’s one if the best in the world. He’s a sure fire future world champ, and the Randy Orton song was one of the best uses of a microphone in history

5. Chris says:

I love this guy’s gimmick, helps that he’s a really good ring worker, too. I like that he’s able to be humorous without directly pandering for laughs. I specifically like the way he’s able to insult the audience, but keep them in on the joke. I hope WWE sees what we see in him, he’s very entertaining.

6. Mr. Black says:

Amazing gimmick, awesome on the mic, awesome in the ring, gets real heat, a real throwback heel character. He’s basically the total package and is a future world champion. I truly feel that Samdow would be a great character in any era of wrestling.

7. DBRude says:

Love ‘em.

8. Sinnful says:

Without a doubt one of the best. YOUR WELCOME

9. Guled says:

I love Damien Sandow, one of my faves.
    especially the “Cubito Aequet” (elbow of disdain!)

10. Paul says:

Great all around! Future main event guy, just like Cesaro!