Jay Briscoe apologizes for controversial comments

Jay Briscoe tweeted:

I feel very strongly about how and who should teach kids about certain things but I showed poor judgment by using that analogy and I’m sorry

Briscoe later deleted his entire Twitter account.

Tags: ,

1. Shep says:

Lol this is the most anyone has talked about ROH in years.

2. Shane says:

Gtfo. This isn’t even an apology. I love Jay as a wrestler and a character/personality but come on man, that was incredibly homophobic and he should get in trouble for it. I’m sure he won’t though

3. Mr. Black says:

its sad that such a talented wrestler has such an ignorant brain. jay has the right to have his own beliefs but he really shouldn’t share them over social media, especially at a time when he’s the top guy in the company. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jay’s title reign will be cut short.

4. Michael says:

Something tells me there aren’t as many open minded wrestling fans that’ll call him out on it at a live show.

5. Sweet says:

And if there were any interest from WWE in the Briscoe Brothers, it just went away. Just like Scorpio Sky last year – from getting looked at by both TNA and WWE to being lucky to still work for Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.

6. Timbo says:

It won’t be long before pediphiles are just another part of our society too!

7. Shane says:

If you don’t see the difference between having sex with a fully consenting adult who shares an attraction with you and having sex with children, I think you yourself may be a pedophile. Also learn to spell.

8. Chunky Lover says:

The fact that he deleted his Twitter account proves that he is a big pussy.

9. Smitty says:

Timbo, that could be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. Comparing homosexuals to people that force sex acts on children is insane. I have gay and lesbian friends and I dont typically care if other people are anti-gay but advocating violence like Jay did or comparing them to sexual predators is wrong on every level.

10. Timbo says:

I surrender to Shane who obviously has more pedophilia experience than I do

11. wtf says:

wheres the link or quote from what he originally said??