John Cena injured on European tour

WWE.com has learned that WWE Champion John Cena sustained an injury during WWE’s European tour. The WWE Champion injured his right Achilles tendon while battling Ryback.

The injury raises questions about the scheduled match between Cena and Ryback at Extreme Rules on May 19.

Tags: ,

1. James says:

Time to elevate people that long deserved it.

2. timfalkey91 says:

Funny didn’t punk injure his ankle as well when he was facing ryback at tlc

3. Dan says:

Achilles’ tendon? That’s one way to turn heel…

4. Daniel Bryan says:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

5. darko22582 says:

God it would be so awesome if the shield take the tag straps at ER and they put bryan on the main event level again feuding with ziggler. Maybe also ryback can take the WWE title and cena can go away for awhile. Start pushing the future of the company.
    Alas, probably won’t go down like that. Supercena will fight thru the injury and keep on being da man

6. rodrigo says:

You morons celebrating dont understand that no cena means less money overall for the company. That also means budget cuts and some lower card guys you mark for getting released.

7. killpgnow says:

Dan wins most awful but funny pun award and I’m with goatface YES YES YES lol

8. Jau says:

A happy day for professional wrestling.

9. eddie says:

Rodrigo ur a moron urrr telling me because cena gone tickets wont get sold if so ur a moron or are you telling me that because someone injured his shirts don’t sell really. Its not gonna cost wwe that much money if anything lower card guys gonna when because someone gonna get more tv time.

10. Loo s says:

Oh no @rodrigo… U mean JTG, Justin Gabriel, and curt Hawkins will be cut??? As long as Khali and hornswoggle are safe I’m cool with that…

11. david says:

I nearly marked out! So awesome! I’m sure I sound like a typical Cena hater but no I haven’t been a fan of his since his days on Smackdown but I put up with him and even respected his work ethic. I still do but it’s about time he either becomes enhancement talent, turns heel or goes away. As for rodrigo’s claim that talent will get released, that’s bull. WWE has survived fine without bigger talent such as Rock and you think this will end up in releases and declined viewers? I’m sure some of the viewers will take a hit but news flash for the most part, WWE has been declining in ratings for awhile anyways. Now is the time to make new stars.

12. Steve B says:

if this is true I want a 1 night tournament to crown a new wwe champ

13. dooman says:

there are wrestling gods I hope it ends this lackluster era of the wwe zena and his antics asskissing era is over I hope. I personally change the channel everytime they say hes next or his cheesy music plays

14. Guled says:

vacate the title for ryback

15. Shep says:

Its easy to spot the basement dwelling ROHbots and smartmarks from this topic…cheering and celebrating someone being seriously injured? Pathetic.

16. Killpg says:

Shep. Its mot that hes hurt, its that he cant be shoved down our throats like wcw hogen. The fact that someone who does deseve to be recinized may get a chance. Instead of the same tired ass gimmick we seen for 10 years.

17. Science & Violence says: