Daily Discussion: Deceased wrestlers

Today’s topic: Which deceased wrestler do you miss the most?

Yesterday’s discussion – Kurt Angle retires at WrestleMania

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: ,

1. JR says:

Owen. Could have (and most likely would have) been WWE Champ. A tragic accident that should never had happened.

For sure not Beniot. I honestly miss Woman more than him. No disrespect to his fans, he was a great wrestler but Beniot will always be garbage for murdering his wife and kid, no amazing career before that can change what he did. And I say this as someone who was a HUGE fan of Beniot.

2. willie says:

gotta say bam bam. shown us what a real big man can do. miss him.

3. Sinnful says:

* Owen Hart
    * Brian Pillman
    * Macho Man Randy Savage
    * British Bulldog
    * Mike Awesome
    * Big Bossman
    * Curt Hennig

4. Ryno says:

Bertha Faye’s death brought the death of the WWE women’s division.

5. Steven Jackson says:

Even though I do not condone his murders and suicide, I have to say Chris Benoit. Before he did what he did, he was my favourite wrestler and one of the greatest I’d ever seen. Now I can’t look at him the same sadly. If we could only turn back time.

6. jj fact says:

I think Rick Rude because he could talk and I could see him as RAW or Smackdown GM easily. The same thing with Curt Hennig. And David Von Erich and Gino Hernandez. Kerry not so much because he had a IC title run in the WWE, his talent and ability never seemed to be in question. His reliability seemed to be an issue where ever he went. I could have seen Gino as an IC or tag champion for sure. And David a world champion.

7. Stonz says:

Yeah, I agree, for sure David Von Erich and Gino Hernandez. Brian Pillman would be on the list as well. Also both Art Barr and Eddie Guerrero… even a Louie Spicoli.

8. D. Noel says:

Top Ten Deceased Wrestlers for me would be

. Eddie Guerrero
    . Macho Man Randy Savage
    . British Bulldog
    . Owen Hart
    . Chris Benoit (only looking at his in-ring body of work)
    . Bam Bam Bigelow
    . Test
    . Road Warrior Hawk
    . Chris Candido
    . Rick Rude

but for the sake of narrowing things down to who I miss THE MOST that would be Eddie Guerrero.

9. Denis says:

Bruiser Brody. A tragic ending to a wonderful career. And Terry Gordy. The Freebirds were a big part of some of the best times in wrestling. Road Warrior Hawk. I met him and Animal and talked at length to them for an interview and Hawk let my son wear his spiked shoulder pads. He was a really nice guy

10. soccer20649 says:

Umaga

11. The Sheild says:

Eddie & Owen for me, I was a kid when Owen died & I remember exactly how I felt, Eddie’s death made feel just as bad several years later.No matter who it is they can never be replaced but the holes left by these 2 men still remain today.

12. Zachery Badman says:

Owen,Eddie and u hate to say it but Benoit he was good in the the ring

13. Meh says:

Paul Bearer (though he is a manager)
    Captain Lou Albano (the voice of Mario from the Super Mario SuperShow, The dad in Cyndi Lauper’s Girls Just Want To Have Fun song and the manager of champions)
    Owen Hart
    Brian Pillman
    Yokozuna
    Curt Hennig
    Randy Savage
    Bastion Booger (I loved watching his Trip To The Batcave finisher.)
    Bam Bam Bigelow
    Bertha Faye
    Luna Vachon

14. Meh says:

Bulldog too.

15. Jakey McJakerson says:

Chris Benoit. Idc what happened, because it has nothing to do with his in-ring skills. So as a wrestler, I miss Benoit.

And also Eddie. Im sure most of everybody misses Eddie.