Daily Discussion: Most over rated wrestler

Today’s topic: Who is the most over rated wrestler wrestling today?

Yesterday’s discussion – Biggest disappointment

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags:

1. Micheal says:

Goldberg

2. Josh says:

Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray, Alberto Del Rio,

3. T says:

HHH. Miz. Randy Orton. Nash. Punk.

4. JDBJJ says:

The topic says “wrestling today” Michael

5. MrFury559 says:

Sting. Maybe I was never a WCW fan, but I’ve never been entertained by him. Maybe the TBN stint put a bad taste in my mouth, but he shouldn’t have done that in Character. In this Era, I can’t think of anything he’s done,( that I know of, mind you), that’s big. I could be wrong, obviously. But it just seems to look like unjustifiable Marking Out.

6. lorenz says:

Hogan

7. P b says:

Cm punk

8. taddunbar says:

Sin Cara

9. Mike says:

The Shield, Garrett Bischoff, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Bella Twins, CM Punk

10. DBRude says:

Kane and Daniel Bryan. I haven’t seen much of DB’s work outside of the WWE, but inside–he isn’t dazzling.

I keep hearing people say Kane should get another title run, but I’ve been watching Kane do the same routine for, like, a decade or longer. While The Undertaker has adapted his move-set to stay fresh, “Kane” hasn’t.

Even though I agree with Jay Mcquade, I’m gonna say The Miz, because the WWE keeps forcing him on us. I was pulling for Mike M. when he first started out, but his ring work is still boring, and now that he’s a face, I can’t even enjoy his mic work anymore!

Mike needs to give his catchphrase to Antonio Cesaro, because CESARO is awesome!

11. -J- says:

John Cena, and Dolph Ziggler…sorry but the man cannot talk to save his life.

12. Chicago Made Punk says:

Two words for ya: John Cena.

13. Guled says:

such a easy answer: the so-called “golden boy” John Cena.

14. Zach says:

Undertaker, Matt Hardy, Alberto Del Rio, Sting, Hogan, Anderson, Mark Henry, The Briscoes( I’m a fan of theirs but ROH has always pushed them as the greatest tag team ever, and they’ve done nothing ground breaking in some time) from the Big 3 and as for the Indies well any booker who puts them selves on the card (or above lower card status if need be)

15. Mike Rophone says:

CM Punk, no question. He’s a decent ring worker, but he’s capable of delivering only one type of promo: snivelling, sarcastic and entitled. I’ve never met a straight edge clown that didn’t think and act like they were better than everyone else, and he’s no different… He cuts a decent heel promo not because he’s a good actor, but because he’s actually an elitist asshole.

But I’ll give credit where it’s due: He’s great at playing backstage politics and manipulating smarks.

16. william says:

JOHN CENA ALL THE WAY

17. B-Rad says:

There are a ton of terrible wrestlers that are looked at as “great”, but I think Shawn Michaels is possibly the most overrated wrestler ever.

18. kali760 says:

Cm Punk not the best in the world in my view because if he was then the Wrestling Biz would not be in the crapper. John Cena its crazy he’s gotten as far as he has because he was in a class with Chris Daniels and Kazarian and this guy couldn’t even do the moves its on youtube check it out. Triple H I was a fan of his in 99-00 but after that he fell off I think he’s decent but not the game. Randy Orton very one dimensional in everything he does. Cowboy James Storm I.mean you talk about mark he is it guy does everyone else’s moves Superkick,codebreaker etc .

19. jimmy pink says:

John cena

20. darko22582 says:

John cena, hulk hogan, the Miz, the rock

21. Meh says:

John Cena, Zack Ryder, Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles.

22. Amparo says:

Nevertheless, that is not correct of the smaller sized brother of the Nexus 7 (8gb).
    The Craig Contact Display Tablet obtained it correct this time.