Source: Steve Austin would entertain the “right offer”

Live Audio Wrestling noted:

According to Paul Lazenby – Steve Austin is in better shape then most might think, last time they spoke he would entertain the “right offer”

Tags:

1. Kyle says:

People here may think I’m a Hippocrate for saying this but the fact is he deserves that. He wouldn’t come back to promote anything he’d come back to be a pro wrestler and wouldn’t be anything else. I Would love this but I don’t know that I’d want a title on him. Just let him come do a program with punk and cena and I’d be happy.

2. me says:

Austin has already worked with CENA on several TV spots and segments (on RAW, in 2011, and one episode on the latest Tough Enough series).

The CM Punk challenge is still valid!

He hasn’t worked anything worthwhile with Randy ORTON! He stunned him on two PPV’s (Survivor Series 2003 and Cyber Sunday 2008) … but that doesn’t count as having worked anything on TV with him!

Austin’s biggest regret would be NOT having worked anything with Hulk HOGAN! They met briefly in WWE on a Hall of Fame ceremony … they never worked together a TV or PPV segment; a “confrontation”, even if a verbal one.

3. -J- says:

Hell Yeah to a SCSA return match…but can Austin be himself still in this pg world?

WHAT?!

4. @ -J-

Well you’ve seen Rock pushing it pretty far with some of his promos so I say he would be allowed.

5. Yaman says:

If Rock can have a title run in 2013 and Hogan could have one in 2002 then god dammit Austin can aswell in 2013-14.

6. Yaman says:

Austin kinda worked with Hogan. nWo attacking Austin back in 2002 i remember Hogan was there.

Hell WWE could have Austin bring back the smoking skull belt briefly to sell more toys.

7. Mackdeezy says:

“Right offer” I’d have to agree with it, knee maintenance isn’t cheap, so I say his claim is warranted

8. -J- says:

Steve Autsin should return this year stun the living hell out of cena take that belt and whoop a man by the name of cm punk at wrestlemania 30!

9. -J- says:

btw…idk who the hell Steve Autsin is. -___-

10. Jiiim says:

-j-, he’s the 6 million dollar man silly!