Pro Wrestling Since 1997
Apr 21, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
WWE.com posted a new list..
9. Shane McMahon
7. Kurt Angle
5. The Giant
4. Alberto Del Rio
2. The Undertaker
1. Brock Lesnar
Post Category: News
Tags: Alberto Del Rio, Bill Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Shane McMahon, Sheamus, The Undertaker, WWE
I don’t even think Del Rio should be in the top ten. He won a Rumble and Money in the Bank yes, but it was an on year. He hasn’t really done anything to set the wrestling world on fire yet. At best move him down to 8, 9, or 10 and move everyone else up.
Angle > DelRio
Shane is better then adr. As the bosss kid he didn’t have to take the superbumps he did.
10. Tatanka – Funny thing is, after his undefeated streak ended, he went nowhere fast.
9. Shane McMahon – Why is he even on this list?
8. Sheamus – Too low. Had a great first year even though he won the title on a botch.
7. Kurt Angle – Way too low. He won every major title WWE had in his first year.
6. Yokozuna – Way too high for a fat man.
5. The Giant – Honestly, he would be my #1 all because he won the WCW title in his very first match.
4. Alberto Del Rio – No way he should of even cracked the top five.
3. Goldberg – Would be my #2 because he was pushed to the moon from the very start.
2. The Undertaker – Great feuds from the start.
1. Brock Lesnar – He had an amazing debut, but as far as rookie year goes, it was alright. Not even close to #1.
08. Steve Austin
04. Brock Lesnar
03. Kurt Angle
01. The Giant
Angle had a better year then Brock
If you include the Undertaker, then the title should be: The 10 Best “Rookie” Years since the Undertaker was a “rookie” in gimmick only.
@Ostego – How was Brock’s rookie year just alright? Lol. He won King of the Ring, beat The Rock for the Undisputed WWE Championship at Summerslam, beat The Undertaker clean inside Hell in a Cell, won the Royal Rumble, and beat Kurt Angle in the main event of Wrestlemania 19 for the WWE Championship. Lesnar dwarfs everyone else on this list.
Undertaker should be #1 imo, beated hogan for the title boy!
Well if its “gimmick” rookie years then the same goes for ADR. Dos Caras anyone?
Good god omighty!Some of you go on a little long.Brock yes#1 rookie year Yoko#93rumble.
EC3 captures the TNA World Heavyweight title
Should Too Cold Scorpio be inducted into the GERWECK.NET Hall of Fame?
Is Finn Balor a future WWE main eventer?