New poll: Does Mark Henry belong in WWE’s hall of fame?

With Mark Henry’s in ring career coming to an end, do you consider Mark Henry a WWE hall of famer?

Vote now on the right hand side column.

Click here for Mark Henry’s profile page

Tags: ,

1. Saxon says:

I don’t know, but he put so much time and dedication to them. He did win the championship finally as well as the WSM competition (not a lot of people can say that, personally I would hope so.

2. ZBob says:

It’s a toss up. I guess I would say yes. Not really based on his accomplishments in the wwe but more because of his outside accolades. Worlds strongest man, in the Olympics, etc. besides the one world title reign he’s had he hasn’t really won much gold besides that. I mean his career has really only mattered in 2006, and 2011. That’s a tough ine

3. Scott II says:

WWE wise, yes. Of course, he shouldn’t go in first shot, but his body of work says he deserves a spot at some point down the road.

4. Ahmad says:

His careers coming to an end? Not surprised, where did this news come out?

5. Gazz says:

Despite 2 somewhat less than memorable championship reigns (Eurpoean and ECWWE), and the fact hat he’s the 3 longest(but yet still fully active) wrestler on WWE’s roster (behind Undertaker & Triple H) I can’t really see what else would make Henry HOF worthy.

6. Big Travis says:

He’s been there about 18 years. Yes

7. Mike Rophone says:

It’s not his fault they never used him properly. Put him in… Eventually.

8. Big Travis says:

People. Koko b ware is in the hof.

9. Science & Violence says:

Koko, Bob Orton, and Kamala. Enough said.

10. Shane says:

Yeah I think so. I mean, I think the sheer fact that he’s transformed himself into a really entertaining character the last few years speaks volumes. I think he has unique appeal and has been with the company for a hundred and forty two years. I’d say HoF easily.

11. Sinnful says:

If you can put jokes like KoKo B Ware in who never held a title in the HoF why would you say no to a former World Champion like Mark Henry?

12. DBRude says:

Donald Trump is in their half of fame. The WWE Universe will probably get inducted at some point. Mark Henry? Sure, why not?