The following tweeted by Ryback:
Watching the pain on Cena’s face was worth standing back for. Funny the 2 things he says I lack his ex wife seems to love.
has been deleted. The only tweeted by Ryback reads (as of this post):
If you have something worth fighting for you have to fight for it. Being bred to b scared is the problem. Rules will be broken. #RybackRules
simply meaning all other tweets were also deleted.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)
More from my site
- GRP #130: WWE releases, more releases coming, WWE’s “New Era,” TNA’s morale, Big Cass, more
- GRP #15: Wrestlemania 30, Mania matches that didn’t happen, Savage, and more
- GRP #129: Ryback’s WWE contract dispute, Charlotte-Natalaya finish, Adam Rose, Foley/Austin, WWE Network, and more
- Jim Ross Blogs on Ryback’s Push, Mizdow’s Success, Survivor Series, ECW Exposed, More
- GRP #69: Reaction to the CM Punk podcast, Hall ruins his son’s reputation on Twitter, Ryback, Anonymous Raw GM, more
- GRP #127 with Teddy Long: The passing of Chyna, Reflecting on her career, WWE suspensions, Ryback upset, TNA, and more