Daily Discussion: The Shield

Today’s topic: Which member of The Shield will go the furthest in WWE?

Yesterday’s discussion – Rob Van Dam

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: , , ,

1. JudgeRAW00 says:

I think all three have a lot of potential to go very far. I think Roman Reigns could become a mega star. He’s very tough around the edges but he has a great look. Ambrose will be one of the biggest villains of the next generation. Rollins will be a face similar to Jeff Hardy.

2. Simba says:

Hard to decide… Rollins is the best pure wrestler, Ambrose is the most versatile, and Reigns has ‘the look’ that WWE likes so much.

3. MC Live says:

I see bright futures for all. Of course, being an Internet mark, I’m biased to Rollins and Ambrose, but I think they’ll all go far

4. RJ Ace says:

Reigns has the look WWE likes and he has a strong silent charisma similar to Batista. I think he can be a powerhouse heel or babyface that they tried creating with Mason Ryan. Ambrose can cut a killer promo and he has a dangerous/mysterious mystique to him that will make him a great character if WWE pushes him right. I could almost see him being a cult stable leader. Rollins is the best wrestler of the bunch and he has improved on the mic tremendously. I just think he isn’t as natural of a fit in WWE like Daniel Bryan was at one point but he’s too talented in my opinion to not succeed. I can’t say which one will be the biggest star, but I think all 3 have great futures in WWE if given a shot. If I had a gun to my head and I had to pick, I’d say Ambrose has the best shot at being a Wrestlemania headliner.

5. Greg says:

Seth Rollins will have the most championship reigns, followed by Ambrose and Reigns with the least. I hope that they maintain the Sheild as a team for many years to come. These three have great chemistry together that you do not see on a regular basis, they are truely something special. I am waiting for them to win the tag titles and invoking Freebird Rules!

6. Shane says:

Dean. Ambrose.

Roman Reigns will have a good career and is an incredible talent. Seth Rollins will almost certainly be a huge Babyface champion in the coming years. Dean Ambrose is a once in a lifetime performer and will be remembered as such. Once he starts getting solo mic/match time, he’ll begin carving his name into the history books.

7. cas says:

I always say Ambrose. I know they all are pretty damn good. I just see Ambrose going to that next level. so unorthadox and has that unpredictability

8. Dan says:

If he begins cutting Jon Moxley-esque promos, Dean Ambrose by far.

9. Nick A says:

Seth Rollins most likely, although I think Dean Ambrose is the guy that a wrestling company could build and build around if they really saw fit.

10. mike says:

The best thing going right now on the TV. When their on its full attention. Glad they made up for lost time. Ambrose and Rollins should have been on TV couple years ago but kept getting held back. Ambrose is great villian on mic. Think they are going to go down as one of the greatest groups of all time. Modern day freebirds or horseman

11. Wrestlings Future says:

Rollins will win probably all the titles offered.

Ambrose will win big fast.

Reigns… Will go the farthest away from WWE

12. Dev says:

Rollins and Reigns…. Ambrose looks good with a mask like kane..

13. Skeeter Valentine says:

If they work it right it’s Dean Ambrose. I hope they do. He oozes te ability to become this generations Austin/Rock.

14. Max says:

Ambrose has what I call the “Punk factor” Or the “Pipebomb factor.” as being seen as unpredictable that he will just surprise audience with his unorthodox style.
    Rollins will also be successful and spend most of his career as a face, has that kind of persona.
    Reigns will maybe stay with the wwe, as the monster heel, have a run with the title similar to Mark Henry’s hall of pain title run. He won’t win too many titles, I think.

15. Mr. Black says:

It will be Dean Ambrose. As someone previously stated, Ambrose is a once in a lifetime performer. The way he moves in the ring is so unorthodox. Every move he hits has a purpose. And his mic work just blows me away. His feud with regal was an indication of the heights that Ambrose is capable of reaching. He can hold the audience in the palm of his hand and has no problem with getting “good heat” from the crowd. I must say though that Seth Rollins has really surprised me too and he might be on the same level as Ambrose. Reigns is great but he’s not on the same level as his other stablemates. I do truly believe that all members of the shield will be world champions at some point in time.