Daily Discussion: Rob Van Dam

Today’s topic: Rob Van Dam is a free agent. What should RVD do next? Sign a new deal with TNA? Jump to WWE?

Yesterday’s discussion – Wrestlemania 30 – Undertaker vs. ?

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: , , ,

1. MC Live says:

WWE. He’s be a great part time star. Probably be there more than the other part timers. An RVD caliber star would be great to put over younger talent. And besides, WWE is just bigger and better than TNA. I’d love to see him back in WWE

2. Wrestlings Future says:

RVD in ROH(maybe ROH CHAMP?) and japan (new japan and all japan junior heavyweight champ?) for a little while… Then maybe he can show up in WWE work part time and win the US title for like a month. Then win the World title.

He would be great to work over younger guys… And then… Why not RVD vs taker at wrestlemania?

3. Skeeter Valentine says:

I would mark out so hard for RVD back in te WWE

4. Deathedge says:

RVD has slowed down over the years, so WWE on a part time deal wouldn’t be bad. I think he should take some time off first though. Maybe it will revitalize him.

5. Jau says:

Retire! Or go to WWE which fits his boring, outdated style.

6. Nick A says:

No where until he changes up his offense. I saw more new work out of the half dozen matches the Rock has had in the past year and a half than I have out of RVD during his entire TNA run.

He’s very talented but he’s let his character and style stagnate in a huge way.

7. Jamie says:

Everyone is saying part time. I remember when rock came back part time everyone complained then brock lesnar did it now others want to and the fans are asking for part timers. Make up your mind people.

8. JLM3 says:

If he wishes to continue to be used properly and not insult a legendary career. Re-sign with TNA.

9. mike says:

Retire already. Past his prime. Wwe will overwork him and jobber him out.

10. -J- says:

rvd needs to reinvent himself but he won’t its always 420 and 1997 to rvd…I’d like to see him reunite with heyman but I’m bore by his matches from what I’ve seen of him in tna.

11. Mike Rophone says:

He can still have a good match. I imagine his greatest value to WWE would be as enhancement talent, like what Jericho is doing. I don’t know if he’ll make guys look as good as Jericho does, but a win over him might still mean something to the career of a guy trying to get over.

12. Legend_Killer says:

RVD vs Punk, RVD vs Ziggler, RVD vs Daniel Bryan, etc.

13. jimmy pink says:

Sign with ROH, then japan, then mexico(aaa), then back to tna. After this tour he will find another interestig style of wrestling.

14. T says: