Injury update on The Rock

Dwayne Johnson tweeted:

Injury update: Dr’s & I elected not to reattach tendons to my pelvis. They’ll just scar up. Now I prep to shoot HERCULES #TheDemiGOD

Tags:

1. -J- says:

wow wtf I understand rock has contractual obligations to film but that can’t be good in the long run.

2. Geoff says:

Demi god my ass. Cant even complete a match without getting injured.

3. Jamie says:

Ahhhh… Huh? Rocko! Rocko! Rocko! Move on from fake wrestling rock. You’ve gave us great memories.

4. Mark says:

Rock said he would never leave us again when he returned 2 years ago. What a sellout!!

5. edgehead says:

He cant wrestle without getting hurt ? Cm pink had no problems. Makes me wonder of cena is doing it. He has only got hurt in the two matches with cena. Not the tag match or the two with punk. And he isn’t a sell out. He enjoys wrestling and making movies. I enjoy watching both. I can’t wait for the movie to come out. Is Hbk a sell out cause he loves this buisness but wants to spend time with his kids and hunt ? He shows up from time to time but doesn’t get this kind of reaction. It’s true. Wrestling fans can be real hypocrites.

6. Kyle says:

Edgeshead are you a full r-tard? Hbk comes back and doesn’t wrestle, or claim he deserves a shot at the WWE title. HBK never said he wasn’t going away. HBKS years are done and he knows that to compare the two shows how big of an idiot you are

7. jasonX2 says:

Edgehead i love you your the only one that has made sence here so far

8. edgehead says:

Thanks Jasonx2. It’s the same situation. Shawn could wrestle If he wanted to but chooses not to. Rock wants to but gets bashed.

9. Josh Jones says:

From Dwayne Johnson’s Twitter(this is a joke btw)
    @TheRock Dr and I decided I didn’t need surgery, since my injury was fake, and used as an excuse to get out of the ring to go film a movie that has a 80% chance of flopping. See you all next year for once in a lifetime.. again.. again!!!

10. Captain Ass says:

@Mark….are you an idiot? When he said he’d NEVER leave us again it didn’t mean he’d be back every week or every month. What he meant is that there wouldn’t be a 7 year absence like there was in the past.

11. Fisha695 says:

Not to mention he didn’t say that, the WWE writers and/or Vince/HHH said that & he just repeated it like the good little script reader all these wrestlers are.

Geeze you guys are so dense sometimes.

12. -J- says:

I can’t turn on a tv without the rock appearing in a commercial…due is everywhere, collecting check bra.

13. James C says:

Are you serious EdgeHead??? First of all, HBK has been wrestling longer than Dwayne Johnson. Second of all, HBK has a legitimate back injury that can cost him his life if he keeps wrestling. He did the right thing to retire now while he is still able to walk and he’s a little older than the Rock.

The Rock situation is different. The Rock is not at that point where he should retire yet. I think most fans would just rather him continue to make movies and leave the wrestling alone because when someone like him says he back in the WWE, I think fans expect to see him every week.

But to compare him to HBK is stupid. HBK said he was DONE wrestling. The Rock didn’t say he’s done wrestling. Yet he comes in and says that he’s back in the WWE to stay and then you dont see him again until the PPV. Im sure HBK shows up occasionally just to put a few bucks in his pocket but he kept his word about not wrestling again since his last match against Undertaker at Mania. There’s nothing wrong with retiring to spend time with your family. I mean he is getting older.