BEST IN THE WORLD TOURNAMENT FINALS (BYRAN vs. PUNK)

Click here for the best in the world tournament page

[1] DANIEL BRYAN

vs.

[1] CM PUNK

Tags: , ,

1. MC Live says:

I give Punk a slight advantage. While Bryan has basically been perfect, Punk has made such an impact in the last two years it’s insane. He truly is the best in the world

2. It doesn't matter says:

Iron Man match, go!

3. smack my bishop says:

Danielson 4 Life

Punk a close 2nd

4. YesYesNo says:

Bryan is a great wrestler decent on the mic, he is on a lesser level to punk when it comes to this.

Bryan Vs Punk

Wrestling: Bryan wins
    Promo: Punk wins
    Impact on WWE: Punk wins

5. Ryan says:

Punk’s personality excites me but Bryan’s style trumps Punk’s in my mind

6. YesYesNo says:

By lesser level i mean Bryan has yet to really do a promo with a serious face.

He always has that little smirk like he is about to laugh. Its good for now while he is only doing bits of comedy in the tag division.

7. darko22582 says:

They are both awesome. Very similar in ability. Punk is a bit better on the Mic bryan is a bit better in the ring. Tie lol

8. StunningSteve says:

I always find it funny when “dream” tournaments end up with a final that pits two people who have actually competed against each other quite often.

9. gerry says:

This shoukd have been punk vs angle

10. Skeeter Valentine says:

Yay Byran!

11. Mike says:

This is pathetic. All of the ROH marks must be jerking off together over this. Just so you guys know, real wrestling (when looked at as a business) has no place for ROH. ROH is a joke compared to either tna or wwe and so are these two wrestlers. Kurt angle isn’t better than these two wrestlers? Really? It’s Kurt freaking angle. And regarding ROH:

Clearly the majority of people here have NO IDEA what drawing money is. ROH is not making money on TV, PPV or arena shows. Its a backyard vanity project for marks. No disrespect to the talent who are working hard, but NUMBERS DONT LIE, THEY DONT HAVE OPINIONS AND THEY DON’T HAVE AGENDAS.

I know you are all going to say that you don’t agree, and that I’m an idiot and things of the sort, but I’m right. Facts don’t lie guys. They don’t.

12. The Sheild says:

I agree they don’t have opinions, & this is a poll based off fans personal opinion on wrestlers. The poll isn’t regarding drawing power, if that where the case Hogan would still be the winner.

13. Rusty Shackleford says:

@Mike: ‘Real wrestling’ is (was, apparently) an Olympic sport. This is an entertainment business. You’re entitled to your opinion, and I respect that. Personally, I think either is a good choice. Punk is great on the mic and a solid wrestler, and Danielson is amazing in the ring and above average on the mic. Instead of going on a rant about companies and financials, vote for who you like more, or don’t vote at all. It’s your choice, and again I think your points are decent, but this is a fan poll about a fan opinion on who is best wrestler, irrespective of company. Don’t take it so seriously.

14. Adurka Durk says:

LOL @ marks saying Angle should win.

Based soley on the idea that since his debut in WWF, they’ve been TOLD he is a great wrestler.

That’s his freaking gimmick! He’s not anywhere near the caliber that he was even a decade ago. Punk and Bryan are leagues ahead of him at this point.

They also didn’t need to be roided out of their minds to get over in WWE.

15. MrFury559 says:

Yeah; I’d have rather it been Punk/Angle. Maybe someday….:)

16. Asterik says:

This is a hard choice because both are equal when it comes to in ring chemistry and when they have a match with each other, you know that you will witness a true pro wrestling match. I wish it could be a tie but there has to be a winner. :(

17. Meh says:

What we here is Daniel Bryan (who as Bryan Danielson was called the Best In The World before coming to the WWE) and CM Punk (who in the WWE is currently called the Best In The World), two wrestlers who share The Best In The World nickmame but to quote Highlander, There can only be one.