The Rock not to appear on Raw tonight?

Wrestlingobserver.com is reporting that the belief right now is Rock is not appearing on Raw tonight.

The word at the building is that The Rock went home.

PWInsider reports that Rock leaving caught everyone off guard as he was advertised for tonight’s show and there is some massive heat on the former WWE champion for bailing out like that.

The show is being re-written, as they were going to start Rock’s program with Brock Lesnar.

Tags: , ,

1. Kerry says:

He lost to Cena, he’s done with WWE for awhile and can now go back to Hollywood full time.

2. jerry says:

The Rock should just leave and never come back

3. Fisha695 says:

I think he wasn’t scheduled to be there & somebody backstage is just out to get heat on Rock so they’re saying he was scheduled to be there & instead went home.

Though it’s not like Rock couldn’t have flown home for something & then flown back in-time for RAW since ya know it’s a relatively short flight from NYC to Miami & back.

4. MC Live says:

What the hell is his problem?
    So much for I love this business and want to give back

5. david says:

I would walk out to if I was him. He doesn’t get the respect he deserves. Instead of making another star which should have been done he puts over the most stale guy on the entire roster.

6. MoneyInTheBank187 says:

Ultimate Warrior used to do that when he was main eventing and it cost him his job. These days if you no show without permission its a much bigger deal, potential lawsuit for “breach of contract”.

7. -J- says:

iwc wanted rock gone well…. the rock wipes a monkey’s ass with showing up after losing to john cena!

8. StunningSteve says:

I am really over The Rock and his ego. I used to really enjoy his mic work and in-ring stuff, but he thinks he can just lie to the fans and then take off. Everything Cena and CM Punk said in their angles with him is actually true. I still feel Cena was shooting a lot of the time because he had made a lot of comments on The Rock before he ever came back. You could say he was trying to goad him into coming back but I think he saw the same thing. You can rip on Cena and Punk, but at least they stick around and keep their commitments.

9. T says:

No need for Rock to be there. I am sure Taker won’t be there either. Besides Rock has no new feud so why waste 15 minutes of talking? Use that 15 minutes for other talent.

10. Scott II says:

I’m with Fisha on this. Something tells me that someone has it out for him, and there was no plans for The Rock tonight.

Besides, I can’t see The Rock doing something like that.