Notes on Trish Stratus’s WWE HOF speech
Apr 6, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
– Stephanie McMahon: Trish Stratus is the first diva to compete in 5 WrestleMania matches, and she may not be done yet.
– Trish Stratus is the youngest inductee into the WWE hall of fame.
– Trish thanks many divas from late 90s/early 2000s, especially her “bestie” Amy Dumas (Lita)
– Trish: “I learned so much from Vince… I fire people all the time! So thanks!”
– Trish says that one of the big reasons she retired in 2006 was because she wanted to be with her mom who was diagnosed with cancer.
– Trish Stratus announces that she’s pregnant and is due in September.