Honky Tonk Man signs with WWE

Honky Tonk Man on Facebook:

I am pleased to announced the Honky Tonk Man has signed a brand new multi year contract with WWE. “I am honored to be back with the WWE and am very excited to be teaming up with WWE again for some more Shake, Rattle and Roll. HTM”. Steve Wilton.

Tags: ,

1. MC Live says:

Boooooo!

2. Helio says:

HTM for Raw GM!

3. RHBD says:

thats good, why use the spot for young talent when you can push stars of the 80’s

4. ItalianoFBI says:

You’re looking at the next Intercontinental Champion (after Miz wins @ Mania)

5. Will Henderson says:

sounds like Honky Tonk Man signed an Legends deal.

6. Fisha695 says:

I’m guessing it’s likely a Legends contract.

7. Donkey69 says:

He is terrible when he returns nobody cares about his lame character from the crappy early 90’s.

Kane hitting him over the head with his guitar was the only decent appearance.

And that was just because it was the attitude era saying f this campy cartoonish crap.

8. Coray says:

I don’t see the point in this I have never ever met a honkey tonk man fan

9. Boogeyman says:

My money is on the legends deal. So both can make money

10. jj fact says:

He was a great heel for a few years. Everybody hated him because of his gimmick and then hated him even more because he could wrestle and won a lot more than he lost. That’s all a heel needs to be. An annoying winner. But this is most likely a legends deal. Although I would like to see Fandango job out to him on old school raw that would be worth it.

11. JD Storm says:

Honky simply had an annoying character. during his prime, he often worked with true wrestling greats. i never would’ve cared about him or his caracter if it wasn’t for this.

12. Tiger Wagner says:

He’s not going to Wrestle ( full or even half time) He’ll commentate, Scout, maybe Be a Manager, and bring some heat like only HTM Can. Its a good situation for a Former Superstar at 60 yrs. Of age.

13. Fairfax says:

I got long sideburns and my hair slicked back, I’m coming to your town in my pink cadillac. I’m just a Honky Tonk Man, honky tonk man, I’m just a Honky Tonk Man, honky tonk man. I’m cool, I’m cocky, I’m bad!

14. Swayze says:

HTM is exactly what a midcard heel should be.

15. Joan B. in S. C. says:

I’m excited about this. HTM can be one of the most annoying heel characters, but also one of the most informative people in the business. I wouldn’t mind having him on some commentary telling people why they should get behind Fandango.