The sons of Paul Bearer comment on Raw’s closing angle

The sons of the late Paul Bearer commented via Facebook:

Michael Moody: “If anyone is wondering, yes WWE did come to us wanting approval for tonight’s storyline. The way it was presented to us was ok. Seeing it on screen was a different story. I don’t even know what to say.”

Daniel Moody: “Totally different.”

Tags: , , ,

1. PAZ says:

I LIKE MANY FANS THOUGHT THAT THE ENDING 2 MONDAY’S RAW WAS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT AND TOTAL DISRESPECT 2 THE MEMORY OF PAUL BEARER. I FEEL THAT WWE HAS GONE TOO FAR WITH THIS ANGLE THAT IT EVEN LOOKS LIKE THE UNDERTAKER CAN’T TAKE THIS STORYLINE, AND I DON’T BLAME HIM CUZ MOODY WAS TAKER’S MANAGER FOR MANY YEARS. DON’T BE SURPRISED IF AFTER MANIA, TAKER CALLS IT QUITS WITH WWE. ALSO, LOOK 4 TAKER 2 KICK CM PUNK’S A$$ THIS SUNDAY @ WRESTLEMANIA.

2. Adurka Durk says:

LOL @ Wrasslin Fans

3. sglliberty says:

PP3 should have his picture at the top of the Gerweck website.

4. josh says:

people cry cause ohh it so pg bleh bleh bleh but yet when someything like this happens edgy and kinda sick u still cry make up ur mindes or stop wacthing

5. KC says:

Undertaker is only thinking about the Wrestlemania payoff in all of this. Its all about personal gain, the same way that Rey Mysterio practically blew Eddie Guerrero’s corpse back in 95/96 just to get himself a World Title.

Don’t delude yourselves about the fact that the wrestlers really don’t care about the fans. From CM Punk to Chris Jericho to John Cena, they all look down on the average fan while calling them marks.

As for me, I’m voicing my opinion in the only effective way that a “stupid fan” can, and that’s by not ordering this PPV.

6. jim says:

Before everyone gets crazy… oh… too late. But anyway. Whose ashes were in the urn when paul would carry it around?

7. Maniacism says:

I wish they’d done an “I Dream of Jeannie” angle instead, where Michelle McCool would appear when the urn was opened (have her in the old Barbara Eden outfit too).

8. Ryno says:

@jim: The ashes in the urn were of Undertaker’s dead mother. Paul carried them around in his symbolic power over the phenom. The urn lost its power over The Undertaker when The Undertaker learned about what was inside of it, around the time that Kane debuted. The urn plays a significant role in the character of Paul Bearer and the storyline of The Undertaker.