Reaction to the passing of Reid Flair
Mar 29, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
As reported earlier by Dr. Jerry Wiseman, Ric Flair’s son Reid passed away.
comments via Twitter:
– Roddy Piper: My heart is with Ric and Reid Flair today! Reid was my son too!
– Kurt Angle: Ric flair and His family, I’m So Sorry for the Loss of Reid, Ric’s Son. You Were family to Me. GOD Bless You Ric! I Love U
– Dixie Carter: Devastated to hear about the passing of Ric Flair’s son, Reid. Please join all of us at TNA in praying for Ric & his family at this sad
– Scott Hall: Just heard some disturbing news, hope its not true. Nature Boy my prayers are with you and your family
– Bobby Roode: Saddened to hear about the death of Reid Flair. Thoughts and prayers go out to Ric Flair and his family.
– Sean Waltman: So very sorry to Nature Boy Ric Flair & his family. No matter what differences we ever had, my heat hurts for him so bad right now.
– Kazarian: Thoughts are with Ric on this day. Very sad news. Rest in peace. Reid.
– Tara: My condolences to the Flair Family. Reid was funny, talented and such a sweetheart. He will be truly missed.
– Eric Bischoff: Heavy heart. Our thoughts, prayers, and sympathy to Ric Flair and family at the passing of Reid Flair. Such a sad day.