In graphics, the Wrestlemania 29 card

Tags:

1. darko22582 says:

Not the best WM ever but certainly not the worst really looking forward to punk/taker and never thought id want taker to lose but I hope punk ends the streak. Also looking forward to j. Curtis’ actual debut as well as adr/swagger. Also hope Dolph and big e take the tag titles and Dolph cashes in. Would make his bad run lately ok if he pulled off dual titles at WM.

2. darko22582 says:

And for the love of god I hope the don’t bury the shield. Hope they either win or lose and beat down whoever loses it for them, thereby sending that person on a singles run (and hope its ambrose if so)

3. Vandertodge says:

Has Cody shaved? Lol

4. Chris James says:

Funny when the miz against Barrett is more random than the Bella’s randomly on.

5. -J- says:

nice graphics as usual here.

6. King B says:

Cena heel turn?

7. TheOneWilliamGunn says:

The past few years they seem to go for the triple main event.

8. TheOneWilliamGunn says:

I hope they continue the triple main events

9. eddie says:

Actually Miz and barrett have been building up for a couple of weeks. But what I think sucks is no Cesaro, Kofi, and so far no womans title match. Sure missed more people should be on it

10. Bob says:

I personally think they should add cesaro Kofi and RTruth to miz vs Barrett. It would make sense because they’ve all feuded with each other in some sense. They could have both titles up for grabs except no unification, just the first fall for the ic title and the second fall for the us title

11. joseph says:

the matches look ok…its the build up thats been terrible. weve pretty much seen every match already. so for me im not paying a penny. we need MITB ladder match back.

12. StunningSteve says:

I honestly think there is no better time for Cena to turn heel. If they are going to do it before he is past his prime like Hogan was then now is the time. I don’t think they will pull the trigger, but it would bring that idea that anything can happen back into wrestling. That is something that is sorely missed lately in WWE or TNA. Things have felt quite predictable for a while.

13. StunningSteve says:

Also, I want to point out the obvious of how stupid it is that Fandango has a match and Cesaro doesn’t. If Jericho is going to put over a younger guy why not someone who will actually be around a year or two from now.

14. Asterik says:

Who did the Bella Twins blow in order to get a spot at Wrestlemania? These bitches were gone for almost a year and all of the sudden they got a free ticket to the WWE’s biggest event?

15. fred says:

I hope there is a big heel turn or maybe orton becomes the leader of the shield

16. Big poppa says:

I don’t think Cena will ever turn. I don’t think that a superstar has EVER had the connection with the young kids like he has (maybe hogan but I’m a little young to remember his peak). Plus think of the make-a-wish kids if he turns that dramatically changes their mind set towards him. It sucks but in this case I can deal with the same old stuff as long as it makes the younger generation happy