Update on Sean Waltman

Alicia Webb posted the following update on Sean Waltman, via Twitter…

We don’t know if there is a medical term for it…but he did a bronco buster last night that literally ripped his ass apart! :-/ Lost a lot of blood! Had surgery this morning and is on the road to recovery! Believe it or not..this has happened to him once before!”

Waltman was injured working against Jerry Lynn on Saturday night.

Tags: , ,

1. Steven Jackson says:

To quote Vintage Michael Cole “ANAL BLEEDING!!!”

2. Mackdeezy says:

Man, Walkman is a trooper, I’d be begging to be euthanized with that kind of pain

3. Fairfax says:

The crazzzy son of a bitch was probably so coked up he didnt even feel it. He gave a very emotional speech following the match for Lynns retirement. The Kid basically owes Jerry for his carreer. If it wasn’t for their matches in Global I don’t think kid would have been signed. Ultimately I think the Fed made a mistake going with Waltman over Lynn way back when they did. They don’t come much more reliable than Jerry Lynn.

4. Kerry says:

That’s not the part of his body I expected would be injured from doing a bronco buster.

5. Brandon says:

I want a video lol

6. James says:

I agree, Fairfax. However, Jerry did have three stints with WWE. His first was in 1989 as a jobber. His second during the beginning of the Light Heavyweight division in 1997 before joining ECW. And his final stint in 2001, where he won the Light Heavyweight title, before being released in 2002.

7. ILMH says:

Wreceked ‘em? Damn near killed him!

8. Fairfax says:

I don’t know if you can really call the first two stints. Lots of guys where brought in to do jobs back then. They would be paid a couple hundred bucks and work for the night. The light heavyweight division was a joke. They had a “tournament” technically but I think the only guys who where signed where Michinoku and Brian Christopher. I’m pretty sure Tommy Rogers, Tajiri and Flash Flanagan where also apart of the tourny but I don’t recall any of them being used afterward. Was that when Agiula was brought in? I can’t quite remember? I know he was around for a short while before being repackaged as Essa Rios. Anyhow I really don’t think Lynn worked more than his tourny match then. And of coarse who can forget his last stint. Asy times I thought that the WWF/E was really going to start pushing the light heavyweight guys but it never happened. At that time you had all the WCW and ECW guys and considering the Fed was the only full time territory they where waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overstocked on talent and while maybe with the best of intentions Lynn got lost in the shuffle. I think while he was the reigning LHW Champ he may have gotten injured too? However it was a blessing in disguise. I really think guys like Daniels and Sabin and Kazarian and AJ Styles owe Jerry big time! He really helped them solidify their timing and ability to work a TV match in the early days of the X Division. I guess this thread is supposed to be about Sean so in closing I’ll say that Jerry Lynn was the better talent, the better worker and lastly the better man.

9. Hipnosis says:

Sean Waltman has BUSTED HIS ASS for this business….

10. gerry says:

X pac was a pretty big asshole back in the days so what goes.around comes around