Kaitlyn talks about the transition to the main roster

delmarvanow.com posted an interview with WWE divas champion Kaitlyn

Here is an excerpt:

Q. What was the transition like to the WWE?

Kaitlyn: It was so mind-blowing for me. I’ve been an athlete my whole life; I ran track, I played soccer and I was always super fit, but this was a whole other beast. There’s so much that goes into it. Anyone can do the moves, but it’s so much more than that. You have to think about who you are as a fighter, what’s your identity, what way are you going to wrestle, what way are you going to show people what you’re all about.

We’re telling a story with our bodies, and there’s so much that goes into it that you don’t even think about. Just the physical aspect of it; there’s nothing that can compare to being super out of breath and having to do a crazy flip, punch, kick death-drop. There’s nothing that can prepare you for getting the wind knocked out of you like that when you’re already tired.

Tags: , ,

1. -J- says:

a crazy flip, punch, kick death-drop…should be her new finisher.

2. Fairfax says:

This broad is an idiot. I did an interview with her on one of our local stations and she had three of four handlers telling her what to say and she still managed to miss the number one point they wanted her to make! Moron. I mean, sure, I’d hit it buuuuuuut she has no business in this business!

3. MaxxProffitt says:

@-J- I started to laugh at that, but it just might work!

4. Matt says:

A dumb, fake breasts, orange and fake blonde bimbo is talking, which means this holds no point.

Stupid bimbo.

5. joe says:

How many of you crapping on her appearance actually do so because you have NO chance of bedding her.

6. Prince Dann says:

@Joe lol- agreed. Desperate men in the basement hating hating what they can’t have.

I’m no huge fan, but I respect that she has earned what she has. She has obviously improved since she started and continues to improve.

7. Matt says:

You morons think I am “hating” because I can’t be with her? What is this high school?

She is a dumb bimbo who has no talent. If her and I were the last two on Earth, humanity would die, I wouldn’t touch her.

Now if you can come up with better reasons than “LOLOLOLOL U MAD CUS U CAN’T SEX HER” I am waiting.

8. The Raven says:

Lol It’s funny that whenever someone doesn’t agree on a Divas looks, they must be mad cause they can’t bang her. Not every guy wants a bulky muscle chick. Not every guy likes fake tits and not every guy likes chicks whatever the hell mess is on her head. I see chicks that look 10x better than her every day. Hell, the majority of the Divas on the roster look 10x better than her.