Bully Ray talks to the Chicago fan

Bully Ray tweeted:

Had a very positive talk with the man I got into a verbal altercation with in Chicago. I personally apologized for my careless choice of words and my ignorance with regard to certain slurs I used. I take full responsibility and once again I apologize to all.

Tags:

1. Brett says:

THIS IS WRESTLING *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

2. -J- says:

So much for that whole bully thing…mama dixie is pleased.

3. DBRude says:

So they’re NOT going to settle it in a cage?

4. Me says:

Faction of a bunch of old wwe rejects. Believe in the SHIELD.

5. The Sheild says:

God I hate people, granted slurs are never called for. But why go to a wrestling show if ur gonna cry when heels trash talk

6. Scott II says:

Oh I’m sorry, I guess a heel can’t act like a heel.

Some people I swear are so… Whimpified… To make up as best a word as possible. If Bully Ray called me every name in the book, I’d be talking about it with my buddies the next day saying how badass it was to get a heel to go off on me. Hell, I like to say to my girlfriend (who is also a wrestling fan) about how I got Daniel Bryan to give me a look as I started a goatface chant at Smackdown months back.

Some people should just roll with it, not whine that they were called a bad name.

7. Kerry says:

Dixie made him do it.

8. gerry says:

Back them it was an honor to be insulted by a wrestler..everyone is so damn sensitive

9. Roscoe Jones says:

Anyone who was ever at an ECW Arena show circa 1999 and heard what the Dudleys used to say to the fans knows just how pussified the 2013 wrestling fan is. Political correctness and wrestling don’t mix and a true Dan doesn’t want them to.

When the Dudleys ha their last Arena show in Aug 99, I literally thought there’d be a riot. Fans pelted the ring…and the Dudleys threw hit back. My buddy got hit in the forehead with a full bottle of blue Powerade. We loved it. Cuz we’re not pussies.

10. Shockmaster Suplex says:

@Scott II,

Remember being at the Tacoma Dome in the mid-nineties when my friend taunted Yokozuna, who had Owen Hart as a tag-team partner, who were managed by Mr. Fuji. My friend who is over 300 pounds himself, started making fun of Yokozuna’s heft, but when Owen Hart noticed it, he made fun of my friend by impersonating a waddling duck, the crowd around us was cracking up, wrestling memories like that last a lifetime.