Latest rumored name to induct Bob Backlund into the WWE Hall of Fame

Maria Kanellis has replaced Maria Menounos as the front runner to induct Bob Backlund into WWE’s hall of fame.

Tags: , , ,

1. MC Live says:

Why?

2. David K says:

To me, the most logical choice to induct Mr. Backlund into the HOF would be Kevin Nash. It was Backlund’s last title reign that he put Kevin Nash on the map as being a dominate champion by being pinned in 18 seconds after the Jacknife power bomb. To me, that would make more sense.

3. Vandertodge says:

Nash or Bret or maybe the Iron Shiek!

4. Fairfax says:

That makes absolutly no sense? There are plenty of people waaaaaaay more qualified to induct Bob Backlund. Off the top of my head I’ll say Bret Hart, could get a little wild but the iron skiek, sgt. slaughter, howard finkle, vince himself, pedro morales, ric flair etc etc etc. I personally dont like the Hall of Fame ceremony anymore. I liked the format for the 04 inductions. They held the event I’m a banquet hall and both the inducters and inductees speak for a chunk of time. Now it’s basically become an award show and some of the inductees barely get to speak at all. So I guess with the way they do things now Maria makes perfect sense.

5. aag44 says:

Wait, WHAT? Why??? Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Maria Kanellis but I don’t understand… At least Maria Menounos would make sense since they did a movie together, but I’m so confused.

First someone tries to burn Chris Masters’s mom alive and now this?? This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder…

6. StunningSteve says:

I liked when they would have people actually connected to the person induct them. This seems like a joke. I even like Maria, but why? How does this help anyone or make it personal?

7. Jau says:

The WWE HOF is a joke.

8. Mackdeezy says:

Perhaps this is a hint she and Mike Bennett are coming…. or not, im sure, but it makes sense in something that needs as much sense made as possible.

9. Ostego says:

Still think that he should be put in by Iron Sheik.

10. -J- says:

lol hof folks are trolling you guys.