Daily Discussion: Undertaker vs. CM Punk or …

Today’s topic: We know that The Undertaker will put his undefeated Wrestlemania streak on the line against CM Punk at Wrestlemania 29, but would you have preferred Undertaker vs. Sting?

Yesterday’s discussion – Miss me yet?

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: , , , ,

1. Meh says:

Undertaker vs Sting is a dream we all would love to see. It would be interesting to see a match betewen these two especially at a WrestleMania PPV.

2. Shane Daly says:

Not at all. I’d much rather see a guy that can still go, like CM Punk, challenge for the streak.

3. Greg says:

I’m sure Undertaker is going to pull out all the stops, but it’s clear he’s not in his prime anymore. I would have preferred to see him take on Sting a few years ago when he was still on the active roster. Considering Taker only wrestles once a year and almost didn’t make it to Mania this year, I think this is a good matchup. He and Punk will put on a great show, and honestly, I wouldn’t mind seeing Punk beat the streak. It would really put him over in a big way.

4. -J- says:

no thanks…10 years ago yes, now… hell no sting can retire in tna and taker can keep doing what it is he does now, punk is earning himself a great ass kicking at mania.

5. david r. says:

Love the graphic there, first off. And yes, I would love to see this match, even if it’s the last one they have.

6. Mattyman says:

I don’t think Punk needs the streak to be over. I think this whole angle needs someone who can manage it because of the short time frame. They’ve already missed about 5 spots I could see to really sell this match.

7. MC Live says:

At WrestleMania XXVII Yes. At WrestleMania XXIX no. Lets be honest, Punk and Undertaler will be great, and a possible match of the year

8. Scott II says:

Years back, yes.

Now that both guys are pushing 50, if not past it in Stings case, not really. If such a match could prove me wrong, great, but when you are putting two old guys in the ring and expect an epic, the end results is usually going to be high disappointment.

9. T says:

No just no….

10. Travis says:

Punk taker has perfect timing. Sting taker should take place at mania 31 as both of their retirement matches. Mania 30 has to be Cena taker

11. Chris James says:

They’d have to make a video or something because I bet you most “fans” today wouldn’t even know who stinger is. Sad, really.

12. Simba says:

Undertaker vs Punk over Undertaker vs Sting any day, it would be a slap in the face of every WWE star if Sting just walked in to WWE and challenged for the streak.

13. Bawby says:

@Simba

Im sure most of those guys would recognize Sting as the legend he is. And some would be old fans.

And it is a dream match so im sure there would not be that much complaints.

14. jimmy pink says:

CM vs Taker will be better.

15. Nick says:

I think Sting’s refusal to come to the wwe has rendered this unlikely. Sting does not want to be apart of Mcmahon’s company and wld rather let his career die with a lackluster company. I wish he would come to the wwe but lets be honest is he even in his prime anymore. Nope, but neither is Taker so one last match for the both of them couldnt hurt but it would mean sting putting his pride aside to join mcmahon and i just dont see it happening.

16. Nick says:

this would be a great poster by the way! and im a huge Sting fan so i am all for this match happening.