Bully Ray apologies

Bully Ray via Twitter:

Made an inappropriate comment to a fan in Chicago. If anyone was offended by this…I do apologize. No harm was meant.

Dixie Carter tweeted:

Heard @RealBully5150 made inappropriate comments to a fan in Chicago. This will not be tolerated. Sincere apologies on behalf of TNA.

Tags: , ,

1. -J- says:

haha mama dixie laying the smack down!

2. The Crock says says:

What did he say?

3. Kerry says:

So much for keep kayfabe alive.

4. Really? says:

Don’t worry, Kerry. I’m sure Brooke Hogan will tweet about how heartbroken she is about her husband saying something rude to a fan, and how she doesn’t know what’s come over him, then beg him to come to marriage counseling with her. She is a kayfabe machine.

5. M.J, Wright says:

He must have gotten an ECW flash back and told a fan all she teaches her daughter how to do is S*** C*** and Take it up the @$$!! I miss those days!!

6. BOO DIXIE says:

Dixie Carter is and always has been what is wrong with TNA. TNA doesn’t need a f*cking mother, it needs a boss who understands wrestling psychology. You can’t push buttons and be PC too as a HEEL!!!!!! This is one of the main reasons why WWE is so terrible right now. It is like sesame street with oily men in tights. The dang cartoon era was more edgy. TNA seems hell bent on following in their footsteps. This is why all the pseudo edgy stuff they do like Aces and Eights falls so flat. Rick Rude once called my friend a cork soaker at a house show. Good for him, that got heat from the fans around us, which was his J-O-B as a heal. Today it would get him a reprimand.

7. The Crock says says:

Boo Dixie – Rick Rude actually called your friend a “cork soaker”?? ROTFLMAO!!! You sure he didnt call you a “cork soaker” ???

8. DBRude says:

I heard she confiscated his belt, and grounded him from cutting promos for AT LEAST two Impacts.

9. BOO DIXIE says:

Could have been that it was something like that implied, the way he said it. The way I remember it though, I was just a completely detached innocent bystander and my friend was the cork soaker LOL!!!