Spoilers: TNA Knockouts PPV taping results

Gail Kim won a Rumble Battle Royal for the Queen of Wrestling title

credit: WresltingObserver.com

Tags: ,

1. Boogeyman says:

Sounds awful

2. cold says:

how do words on a page make a “SOUND” anyway unless you were reading them out loud?

3. Boogeyman says:

I read them out loud. It didn’t sound good to me. Could be the green beer

4. eddie says:

Ii don’t think u can tell by just knowing who won don’t know could of been amazing matches u don’t know

5. What? says:

In almost all cases, the one already on the roster beat the one brought in just for the PPV. True, they may or may not be good matches, but at the very least it seems predictable. Still, I suppose it’s nice that some talented women are being given a chance to shine.

6. Brandon says:

Half naked women wrestling each other for 3 hours if your a man and dont like that somethings wrong with you

7. James says:

Mickie James-Serena Serb should be a good match. Serena never got the chance to show it in WWE but she can wrestle. I got to see her in OVW. I just hope Jillian hall didn’t sing

8. bravest PAPAyA says:

I’d be interested in the Tara v Mia Yim, everything else is kinda meh.

9. Saint Savage says:

I was hoping that Serena Deeb would be part of Aces & Eights. She would fit in great.

10. david r. says:

Personally, I would love to see Ivelisse in aces and eights. When they told her she wasn’t picked in gut check, she had this face that most puertorricans have when being told no; that says ‘oh, I’m gonna get you back’. So yeah, female representation of aces and eights would be awesome.

11. Jau says:

Bring in Jillian & Ivelisse & bring back Alissa Flash.