Goldust hoping to face his brother at Wrestlemania 29

Dustin Runnels (Goldust) is still hoping to have a match with half brother Cody at a WrestleMania. “He’s the only one left in the business that I would like to have a singles match with at WrestleMania. Period. No where else. I just want to work with my brother,” he said in an article in Newsday.

“Sometimes they got a little hot and cold with Cody. I just wish they would make up their minds.” Dustin is now attempting to make it as an actor.

WWE considered doing a Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes match last year.

source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Tags: , , ,

1. matt says:

Considering Cody doesn’t have a match at wm yet, I think its a good idea! He deserves a spot more thn fandango i.m.o.

2. deathedge says:

Why not let them kick off them Mania? They could probably put on a solid match together. Maybe have Goldust kidnap Sandow, do some naughty stuff with him, and then have Cody make the save to start their feud. xD

3. dave says:

@deathedge – Are you suggesting that Goldust should molest Damien Sandow?

4. Scott says:

They would put on a solid match. Dustin is in the best shape of his life and Cody’s not yet reached his full potential but he’s not far off. This could be the match of the night and certainly 100 times better than the main event title match which has been a year in the making.

5. LOL @dave & deathedge.

6. Meh says:

I rather see Goldust tag teaming with Santino to be honest.

7. Todd says:

AFTER THE REACTION THEY GOT AT THE RUMBLE YOU CANT IGNORE HOW MUCH HYPE IT COULD GENERATE IF BUILT CORRECTLY!

8. jim says: