Notes of Kazarian, Shane Douglas, Gerald Brisco, and more
– From Marc Kruskol: Frankie Kazarian will be a guest on The Ken Reedy Show tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6:20pm ET. The Ken Reedy Show has recently expanded from Blog Talk Radio, adding over-the-air radio station 1640 AM in Newark, NJ.
– Friday’s CWE Extreme Measures Final Card is headlined by 4x ECW World Champion “The Franchise” Shane Douglas vs. “The Franchise of CWE” “Hotshot” Danny Duggan at the Polish Fraternal Hall in Winnipeg, MB.
– World’s Best Wrestling returns to Sardinia, Ohio on Saturday March 16th for WBW: Domination featuring Flash Fury vs. Brutal Bellman in a Northern Heritage Title match and “Your Reality” C.O. Hustler vs. “The Re-Enforcer” Devlin Anderson. The event will take place at 116 College Ave, with a 7 PM bell time. Tickets are only $7, $25 Family 4 packs are available on the web at WBWTV.COM.
– From Mike Informer: Brisco continues legacy of wrestling greatness
– Filed to GERWECK.NET: SHIMMER – WOMEN ATHLETES is proud announce the addition of SHAZZA McKENZIE & VEDA SCOTT to all of our April events! They will be a part of SHIMMER 53 on April 6th as part of WrestleCon at the Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus, NJ, as well as SHIMMER 54-57 on April 13th & 14th at the Berwyn Eagles Club in Berwyn, IL!
Veda Scott got her start in the northeast region of the United States, debuting during mid-2011. Shazza McKenzie broke into professional wrestling in her native Australia. Despite coming from such different backgrounds, the two young athletes hit it off while training together in preparation for the March 2012 SHIMMER tapings. They decided to form an alliance and joined the SHIMMER tag team ranks at SHIMMER 45.
In addition to their tag team outings during the time since, both Shazza and Veda have battled their fair share of veterans of the SHIMMER locker room in singles competition. Most notably, Veda had the chance to step in the ring against the former tag team partner of her trainer (Daizee Haze) in Tomoka Nakagawa. Shazza has had the opportunity to test her skills against Saraya Knight and Mercedes Martinez in one-on-one action.
Both Scott and McKenzie have expressed their intent to continue to work their way through both the tag team and singles ranks of SHIMMER during the month of April. Check them out live and in person on April 6th in Secaucus, NJ, and April 13th & 14th in Berwyn, IL!