Wrestling community remembers Paul Bearer
Mar 6, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
– Mickie James: Very sad to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away tonight… My thoughts, prayers, & heart go out to his family, friends & loved ones… RIP
– Shane Helms: Saddened to hear about the passing of Wrestling Legend @wweURNiverse Glad I got to see ya one last time just recently Paul. Bless your fam.
– The D.O.C: RIP Paul Bearer…one of the good ones, you will be truly missed…
– William Regal: Very sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer.My best wishes to his family.A lovely man and my friend.RIP.
– Dutch Mantel: RIP PAUL BEARER. KNEW HIM SINCE HE STARTED. BOOKED HIM IN HIS FIRST REAL WRESTLING JOB IN FLORIDA. THE BIZ LOST A GOOD ONE TODAY.
– DDP: Sad to hear of the passing of Bill Moody (Paul Bearer)… Not a nicer man in the biz. RIP bro
– Shannon Moore: #PaulBearer RIP what a great man.He will be missed.
– Ohio Valley Wrestling: Rest in Peace William Moody, better known to the wrestling world as Paul Bearer. Paul was a great friend to many OVW trainers & alumni. He will always be remembered as one of the best.
– Ring of Honor: The wrestling world lost a great man today. Rest in peace Paul Bearer. #RIPPaulBearer
– Matt Hardy: It’s very sad to hear about the passing of a great & unique performer, Bill Moody-Paul Bearer. My thoughts & prayers go out to his family.
– Michael McGillicutty: Sad to hear the loss of Paul Bearer. He was always very friendly to me and very passionate about this business. He will be missed.
– Tara: I am deeply saddened to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away. He will be deeply missed. May he rest In peace
– Kazarian: Man… Very, very sad to hear of the passing of William “Paul Bearer” Moody. What a true class act and all around good human being. RIP.
– Triple H: Rest in peace, Paul Bearer. You will never be forgotten. There will never be another.
– Dixie Carter: Our condolences go out to the many family, friends and fans of William Moody. A great performer in our industry.
– Jeff Jarrett: R I P Percy… Love ya my friend…
– Hulk Hogan: Very sad about Paul Bearer,he was a great person and one of the original boys,he was what made wrestling great much love much respect HH
– The Miz: Just found out Paul Bearer died tonight. He was always so nice when I talked to him. My thoughts n prayers are w/ his family #RIPPaulBearer
– Joey Mercury: Very saddened to hear of Paul Bearer’s passing. An extremely gracious & generous man I had the good fortune of knowing.