More reaction to the passing of Paul Bearer
Mar 6, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
Via Twitter -
- Christian: Sad 2 hear about William Moody. Always loved your stories..Always made me laugh & always made people feel like they mattered.RIP Uncle Paul
- Beth Phoenix: Condolences to the family of Paul Bearer…kind soul who entertained so many for so long. You remain in our prayers always.
- Edge: Very sad to hear about William Moody/Paul Bearer. Such a sweet man, and my friend. My condolences to his family. I’ll miss ya Uncle Paul
- Tommy Dreamer: Paul Bearer is 1 of the good guys. Reading everyone’s tweets great 2 c how 1 man has touched so many God Bless
- Taz: Sad to hear of the passing of William Moody (Paul Bearer). A super guy, always helpful, complimentury & his talents were underrated. RIP
- Jimmy Wang Yang: Paul bearer wrote a book on how to get into pro wrestling i bought this book and it really inspire me to follow my dream R.I.P Paul bearer
- Honky Tonk Man: Saddened to hear of my pal Paul Bearer passing away. I was informed a few moments after he silently went. A great fellow has gone
- Shelton Benjamin: just heard of Paul Bearers passing. I only spent a short time with him and he was such a great guy. My condolences to his Family.
- Charlie Haas: RIP Paul Bearer. Thank you for all your advice and friendship. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
- Michael Cole: So sad. We lost a great person and a wonderful man today. Rest in peace paul bearer. God bless his family and Godspeed.
- Matt Morgan: Damn. 1of my favorite characters as a little boy,& one that I befriended as a man, gone. 1of the all time BEST! #PaulBearer
- Wade Barrett: RIP Paul Bearer. A legendary performer and a very nice chap.
- The Pope: My condolences to the Moody Family. I Had a chance to share Percy Pringle memories with Paul 2 1/2 years ago on tour in FL. Great Moment~PHS
- Kevin Nash: R.I.P my friend,you will never be replaced.Not to late to add to the HOF
- Eric Bischoff: Condolences to family, friends and fans of Paul Bearer. Never had the privilege of working with him. Much respect.
- Kofi Kingston: Very saddened to hear about the passing of Paul Bearer. What a good dude. Condolences to his family.
- Road Dogg: Today I pray for strength for the family of “Paul Bearer” or Percy. I pray they have precious memories! #talkingandrelaxing God bless you!
- Million Dollar Man: The wrestling world lost a good man today and I lost a good friend. Paul Bearer, rest in peace my friend