More comments on the death of Paul Bearer
comments made via Facebook and Twitter:
– Titus O’Neil: Prayers&Condolences to the Family&Friends Of Paul Bearer. I’m thankful that I had the opportunity to meet&Chat with him. Very Nice Guy 2meet
– Jonathan Coachman: I have waited until today to address death of paul bearer.he was the epitomy of pro wrestling.loved the lifestyle and people in it. #rip
– Abyss: Saddened to learn of the passing of Bill “Paul Bearer” Moody. I enjoyed visiting with him several times over the past few years. He was a very nice person and gave me such great advice. He was just a fantastic person to be around. He will be missed greatly. God bless you friend
– Damien Sandow: Prayers go out to the family of Paul Bearer.
– George “The Animal” Steele: William Moody was Paul Bearer in the WWE. RIP
– Mike Tenay: Very sorry to hear of the passing of Bill Moody. One of the great personalities and people in the business. PP3!
– Brooklyn Brawler: May God bless Paul Bearer. And may he rest in peace.
– Viscera: Paul will be missed R.I.P.
– Kacee Carlisle: RIP Paul Bearer. His greatness will be everlasting. My heart goes out to all of his friends and family.