3/2 WWE house show results from Kalamazoo, MI
(1) Ted DiBiase beat Damien Sandow. The crowd backed DiBiase with “Let’s Go Ted” chant.
(2) The Usos beat Primo & Epico (w/Rosa Mendes).
(3) Paige (from NXT) beat A.J. Lee with special guest referee Hornswoggle. Paige won with a roll-up, then A.J. threw a fit and walked out very angry.
Jack Swagger came out to talk trash about America. Sin Cara then came out for a match.
(4) Jack Swagger beat Sin Cara via submission with the Anklelock.
(5) Randy Orton beat Cody Rhodes. Orton won via RKO. After the match, Orton went around the ring to shake hands and get a couple of pictures.
Next was intermission. There was a text vote on whether A.J. should be allowed ringside for Dolph Ziggler’s match later in the show.
After intermission, Matt striker said it was time for a title match and introduced Wade Barrett. He came out and said it was this person’s first and last time in Kalamazoo, then Bo Dallas came out.
(6) IC champion Wade Barrett beat Bo Dallas in a non-title match.
After this was Big E. Langston tagging with Dolph Ziggler against Kane and Daniel Bryan for the Tag Titles. WWE announced that the crowd voted “yes” for A.J. to remain ringside, so she stayed. And, the crowd chanted “A.J.’s crazy” over and over again! She replied by yelling at fans or doing her crazy stares; the last time they did it, she shouted, “EARMUFFS!” and put her hands over her ears. She later interfered in the match and was ejected for her trouble.
(7) WWE tag champions Kane & Daniel Bryan beat Dolph Ziggler & Big E. Langston to retain the Tag Titles. They went back and forth tagging, then toward the end, A.J. came running back out to fight with the ref, so he was distracted. The heels tried to use Ziggler’s MITB briefcase as an advantage, but missed. A.J. finally got down and went back off-stage, then Kane chokeslammed Dolph for the win.
After the match, Kane and Daniel went back and forth with “Yes! / No!” then Kane took both titles and wouldn’t give the other one to Daniel. Daniel went to leave the ring, but Kane stopped him to “hug it out.” Then they both raised the championships and left the ring.
The last match was a Last Man Standing match between Big Show and Alberto Del Rio.
(8) World Hvt. champion Alberto Del Rio beat Big Show in a Last Man Standing match to retain the World Title. Del Rio used a Kendo Stick, but Show took it and broke it into tiny pieces. Show tried to use a chair, but Del Rio took it and used it on him. Then, tables came into play. Del Rio leaned one in a corner and almost got put through it, but then reversed Show’s move and threw him through it. Show then went to the other side of the ring and got out another table. He set it up and went after Del Rio, but Ricardo interfered. Show threw him from one side of the ring toward the entrance ramp. Del Rio then kicked Show hard enough to push him off the side of the ring and through the table. The ref reached a count of ten and Del Rio won!
Credit: Kristi Burchett and pwtorch.com