Target monthly price for WWE Network

WWE Network

Live Audio Wrestling via Twitter:

WWE earnings call – target price point of WWE Network between $12.99 – $14.99

WWE Network will include all Pay Per View events, except Wrestlemania. PPV will still be available on “a la carte” basis.

Tags: , ,

1. sdbland87 says:

WAY TOO MUCH, it won’t sell well at that price

2. Shacoria J says:

Well if they’re including ppvs i guess thats not so bad.

3. deathedge says:

Have to admit, with all PPVs but WM, I’d pay around 13 bucks for it.

4. Kyle Robinson says:

Personally I really like that point and think that it would be very fair to pay that for a WWE Network. Then again that’s just me it’s worth having two WWE PPV’s and a 24 hour network for two months for the price of just one PPV.

5. Troy L says:

That’s not too bad with the PPVs included…… It would be sweeter if you got Wrestlemania at a discounted price through the network.

6. RevJoshy says:

Yeah, at that price I’ll get it without thinking twice.

7. -J- says:

not bad, not for me but not bad.

8. Raym407 says:

Well worth it. The people that say too much, just have to convince your parents.

9. Fisha695 says:

Well on the plus side I guess that means it’ll be an HBO style package option instead of being lumped in with the Sports (or some other) tier.

$15×12=$180 a year or roughly $3.50 a week ($0.50 a day).

Let’s go with the baseline of 11 PPVs a year for $45 a pop = $495.

That means you’ll basically be getting $315 of “free PPVs” if you watch all 11 PPVs, or better yet you’re buying 4 PPVs & then getting 7 for free + all the other content on the network, so it’s easily worth the price just for the PPVs alone.

10. Adurka Durk says:

Not a bad price at all. Was thinking they’d jack it put to $20 or $30.

11. Lachlan says:

$15 thats cheap.

12. jj fact says:

Not a bad deal just for the ppv’s. I think that says a lot that they will include all the ppv’s except WM. Vince has said in the past that he thinks ppv will eventually be a thing of the past.

13. ironFNmaiden says:

The ppvs for only 15 bucks extra? Aside from the fact that you have to have a package for it i’m interested

14. John says:

I’m in… I’d pay $15 for the PPV and some old classic 70’s 80’s stuff and some great other promotions out of the WWE Video Vault

15. Captain Ass says:

Hell I’d pay that price per month. Most PPV’s are what, $30 a month or more now? Just getting the channel for PPV’s alone is a no brainer.

16. hellspawn says:

Its not a bad price and it says it will have the ppv’s but it doesn’t say they will be live.

17. AJ Starr says:

Just a cheap way to claim they have more PPV buys than they actually will.
    It will fail quick, too. People can get everything off Youtube and other video sites at will.

18. Josh Dionio says:

Even if the PPVs aren’t live, it’s better than paying almost 500 bones for 11 live ppvs, minus WrestleMania. Plus if they do a clip show on the network, you know they will air matches from Mania.

19. StunningSteve says:

Wow. If it really includes all PPVs besides Wrestlemania that is an incredible deal.

20. Chris says:

Not a bad price, but I’d like to know if they have plans to make the network available to UK fans. We don’t get a bad deal as it is with PPVS, getting a few for free and the ones we pay for are only around £15. But with all the other available content, I would like to see Sky strike up some sort of deal where they will host the network, but will be allowed to have the big 4 PPVs on Box Office.

21. Mike says:

Will WWE Network be able to be purchased by itself though? Or will it will be lumped in with other “premium” channels packages with your cable or satellite provider. Is WWE onDemand being phased out? I only pay $7 a month for that.