Daily Discussion: Wrestling Memorabilia

Today’s topic: What is your favorite or most valued piece of wrestling memorabilia or merchandise?

Yesterday’s discussion – Who should be removed from WWE’s hall of fame?

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags:

1. Saint Savage says:

My autographed Macho Man 8×10 personalized to me.

2. Dragon says:

Such a hard decision cause each piece holds different and amazing memories. I think my 8X10 of Kimberly. It holds the most on a personal level. It was my first autograph, I waited for hours in line which made me learn Get there early, My dad took me and it was the only wrestling related experience other than watching on TV and video games that we got to share prior to his passing. This is a great daily and I think it made me appreciate the piece just a little more and put a smile on my face.

3. nick says:

My “Remember Benoit” sign that finally got confiscated at my last Smackdown taping :( 4 real!!!

4. Skeeter Valentine says:

I guess a piece of RVD’s trunks I got in a trading card

5. VDT says:

Got a few autographed photos – Million Dollar Man, Tatanka and Piper.

Still got all my WWF and WCW figures from when i was a kid which my son plays with now.

My prized one is THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR brawling buddie!!!

6. Greg says:

I have a VHS of WrestleMania VIII that’s signed by Hulk Hogan, Sid, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Bobby Heenan, Shawn Michaels, Jim Duggan and Ted DiBiase.

7. Scott says:

While I don’t have a lot, I’ve got some pretty cool stuff. The DVD case from Bryan Danielson v. Davey Richards during the Final Countdown tour autographed by both. A “Percy Pringle III”, not “Paul Bearer”, autograph. An autograph from Wahoo McDaniel not long before he passed away.

However, the coolest thing I have is an autographed picture from ROH referee Todd Sinclair that a friend got me. Now, the reason why I put it here is because the picture was from Final Battle ’10 match between Kevin Steen and El Generico. More precisely, it’s a picture of Sinclair taking the Yakuza Kick from Generico before the sick bump he took to the floor.

8. miko m says:

my chair from the 2011 rumble signed by edge,booker t,kelly kelly and cm punk

9. Travis says:

Greg, how much for the VHS?

10. Gazz says:

Whilst it may not be classed as memorabilia in the traditional sense, I think for me it would have to be a picture I have of myself and my brother with William Regal from back in 2004.

Long story short, I have my dad to thank for him being mates with Mr Regal’s original trainer here in the UK.

11. gerry says:

I dont have aloy of memorabilia but I do have a copy of playboy with maria on the cover that she autographed for me :)

12. MC Live says:

I got the first Briscoe Brothers DVD signed by Dem Boys. I think that’s pretty cool.

13. Ram_Z says:

Have to either be my personalized autographed kurt angle book or my straight shootin series punk and joe that punk signed and left a personal message for joe on te reverse of the dvd jacket

14. montez says:

IThe picture with me and triple h. It was when i was in atlanta for mania 27. I was in the same hotel the wwe stars was at and i was lucky enough to catch him before he went into the limo.

15. -J- says:

A book full of signatures from wrestlemania fanfest back in the 90s which has the late great Gorilla Monsoon among others.

16. Neumanrko9 says:

I’d say my autographed picture of Stone Cold Steve Austin I got from a friend that I exchanged for some YuGiOh cards lol

17. Joan B. in S. C. says:

I’m jealous of all of you with pre-Attitude era autographs.

Do you remember Traci Brooks being a member of the Main Event Mafia? Do you remember her wearing a black sparkly hoodie with matching pants? Where do you think the hoodied ended up about two week before the storyline was finished? eBay. And I bought it. She autographed it so nicely for me. I have even purchased matching pants to wear the next time I can get autographs from some of the other Main Event Mafia members.

18. Greg says:

Travis, sorry buddy. Not for sale… I still have work to do! It’s my aim to get every living wrestler who worked the show to sign it, plus Mean Gene and The Fink. The best part about getting the signatures was meeting all he guys. I got Bobby Heenan’s autograph when he was doing a signing for his first book. There wasn’t a huge crowd, so after everyone left he talked with me and my friends for a good hour, telling us lots of great stories about his years in the business and his friendship with Gorilla Monsoon. It’s one of those things I’ll never forget.