Note on the new WWE title belt

The new WWE title which made its debut on RAW this past Monday night
cost WWE more than $50,000 just in development. In an article on WWE.COM,
Stan Stanski, the Senior Vice President of Creative for WWE, said that he
got the order to work on a new WWE title 18 months ago and it was up to
him and his team to make it happen. Orange County Choppers – from the hit
TV show American Chopper – helped creating the title by 3D printing the
big WWE logo which occupies the center plate of the title. Their
technology and material helped reduce the weight of the title but keep its
durability. Legendary belt maker Dave Millican then took over to dress the
rest of the newly created title.

(thanks to Colin Vassallo)

Tags: ,

1. X says:

Stan Stansky ? I thought that was the name of one of the jobbers that got squashed by Ryback.

Or is he the one who got “I just kicked Stan” by HBK?

2. What? says:

$50,000? For that? Heck, I could have done as good a job for that much.

3. Ryan says:

I knew the name Stan Stansky was familiar.

4. StunningSteve says:

18 months and $50,000. That doesn’t seem very efficient to me. I do love the name Stan Stanski though.

5. -J- says:

OCC designed it… explains alot.

6. The Sheild says:

They need to fill in the center plate it looks awful.

7. alan says:

if you read the posting, it doesnt say that OCC helped design the title, they used a piece of their machinery to die cut the wwe logo in a 3D fashion

8. ManWhale says:

what gets me is how the rock gave a speech of how the belt should colletively represent champions of past, present, and future, but they still put the brahma bull on the side of it. this belt is no different than the spinner belt as far as i’m concerned when it comes to the level of prestige. bring back the wcw belt, that looked better than any other belt from the merger.

9. Joe says:

I could be wrong ManWhale but I think the side logo plates may be changed depending on champion in lieu of a name plate. I thought that was a nifty change if it’s the case. Just specualting no fact to support my guess.

10. Kerry says:

OCC helped design the belt? Should’ve let Paul Jr.’s company do it. After he won the bike build offs.

11. Swayze says:

It’s supposed to be shiny and made to sell replicas of. This belt succeeds.

12. Nick says:

ohh man the reason the Brahma bulls are on each side is cause they are plates that can be removed so the next champion can put his signature logo on the plate. Man some people just do not think before they write on here. Stop complaining people the belt looks good and is such a huge improvement from john cena’s jackass title

13. ManWhale says: