Jim Ross asked about Swagger’s arrest

Jim Ross via Twitter: “@Michaelwwefan11: @JRsBBQ Your view on Jack Swagger getting arested? Really? I don’t celebrate others misfortunes including traffic Tkts.

Tags: , ,

1. Chris James says:

Aka I’m pissed and ima kick swaggers ass next time I see him.

2. Kerry says:

Nobody asked you to celebrate it, Jim, they asked for your opinion on it.

3. MC Live says:

His opinion is he doesn’t celebrate it

4. Denis says:

Really JR? When is speeding, a DUI and possession of marijuana a ‘traffic ticket?’ I know you are a big fan of Swagger but you just lost a lot of my respect.

5. T says:

Yes you do JR. You have celebrated others misfortunes in the past.

6. -J- says:

JR meant – He’s a great upstart with lots of potential Boomer sooner!

7. alicia says:

I think what he meant was the more people talk its gets blown out of proportion. U all look to deep into stuff. Pretty much said He has no views.

8. JD Storm says:

i think a simple “no comment” would’ve been sufficient.

9. Hipnosis says:

Oklahoma is not pleased

10. Common Cents says:

Question……when did @Michaelwwefan11 become Barber Walters and you had to reply to him? I know twitter is a great expressing tool, but if you have nothing to say why would you even comment, let alone to someone who’s opinion can really not be beneficial either way?

11. cold says:

ROSS DISSED REY MISTERIO A FEW YEARS AGO FOR FAILING A WELLNESS PROGRAM TEST, WHAT A HYPOCRITE

-Ross on Rey Mysterio: “I was hugely disappointed to hear of Rey Mysterio being suspended for violation of the WWE Wellness Policy. That’s a real head scratcher but it will open the door for some young lions to take their game AUGUST 2008

12. MoneyInTheBank187 says:

He has NOT been convicted YET, so how do you expect him to comment. Are there any educated people that post on here ?

13. Matt X says:

Guys JR is just saying that he doesn’t want to comment on Swaggers arrest, and he doesn’t celebrate misfortunes like that.

But getting off topic here, Swaggers Mug shot. He looks like a boss in it!