Daily Discussion: The Shield

Today’s topic: Who is your favorite member of the Shield? Which member will go the furthest in the company?

Yesterday’s discussion – Scott Steiner

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags:

1. Nick A says:

Dean Ambrose has the most potential easily, but Seth Rollins is the guy I want to succeed. I have to root for the only Iowan in WWE today.

2. Alex says:

This is one of the hardest questions. This is the only rookie stable I can think of where you can see each of them as world champion and not second guess it. My favorite has to be Roman Reigns for his intensity, but I think Dean Ambrose has the potential to go far.

3. MC Live says:

Why pick one? They’re all great. Especially collectively. I think Roman Reigns is the weakest, though he’s not weak at all. Ambrose and Rollins just have bigger profiles and rèsumès. I like Rollins. First time I saw him as Tyler Black I knew he had “it”. Ambrose has shown great promise, and Reigns is a monster. No matter how you break it down, WWE has three big stars here. They’re all gonna go places

4. Shane says:

I think Dean Ambrose is the most uniquely talented. Rollins is prolly the best in the ring. Reigns is the most marketable and is a serious star in the making, I think. I see him being the breakout star and probably end up being the biggest success of the group. That’s not to say that the other two won’t make it though.

On a side note, I think Seth Rollins is incredibly misplaced in this stable. He’s doing a pretty good job in the role but I really think that Chris Hero fits the gimmick better and would have fit a lot better. Just a thought.

5. Dragon says:

For me its a toss up between Ambrose and Rollins. Ambrose seems to have an advantage on the mic where as id give Rollins the point in ring ability. Granted Moxley was amazing in ring in the indies and I loved when Black would get on the mic so its hard to say. Only reasons i give each a one up is Black for holding the ROH title which is in my eyes says a lot and the fact that Ambrose seems to be the chosen mouth piece for the SHEILD. Both seem to have a real presence about them when i see them on TV. Reigns on the other hand just seems too plain to me almostlike filler, most likely due to a lack of history , but still will probably be the loser in the bunch

6. cas says:

i see all of them after the break up with a great deal of success. going by how they cut promos now, Ambrose is the guy to take it. i think he can be the rebirth of hardcore if that were to happen. reigns/rollins i see them sticking as a face tagteam for a while after. all 3 i think are future top title holders. right now they are killing it, so lets keep this up as long as possible, ok creative.

7. Boogeyman says:

They all have advantages. Due to punk and Bryan I feel like Ambrose and Rollins have a fair shot at the belt! Reigns is a beast and has the look so he will go far

8. KiLLewskitt says:

i totally agree with Boogeyman.

9. Mike says:

Dean Ambrose will go the furthest. John Moxley proved himself in the indies well before he got to FCW. He has the most potential.

10. Atlee Greene says:

Dean Ambrose will ultimately go the furthest even though the company will try to give that distinction to Roman Reigns.

11. Guled says:

Dean Ambrose will go the furthest, gold on the mic

12. Mr. Black says:

Gonna have to go with Dean Ambrose. Every time that guy has the microphone he is 100% real and his promo style is like a new age roddy piper mixed with a little bit of the joker. His ring style is also very unique, very brutal and aggressive. I think Rollins and Reigns will be huge too but I think Ambrose will prevail as the bigger star.

13. jim says:

I wonder if their gonna wear their big bossman outfits at the ppv

14. Skeeter Valentine says:

Reigns has the intensity and power, Rollins has the athleticism, and Ambrose has the chops. Collectively they’re great, alone I think they’ll do very well. Look at the three guys from the first NXT that are holding their own.

15. Greg says:

I just hope they do not break up the group, because they get board with the storyline. I would like to see this group together for years to come.

16. -J- says:

reigns fits the wwe big man prototype, ambrose has natural charisma…rollins is a great worker, ultimately i see reigns going farthest, hope the group stays together for a while tho.