Details on Jack Swagger’s New Manager

Swagger’s new manager was none other than “Dirty” Dutch Mantel!

Jack Swagger also qualified for Elimination Chamber match after he defeated Zack Ryder. Swagger came out with his new manager, Uncle Zebekiah Culterl who was supporting him from ringside.

Jack Swagger and Zeb cut a controversial promo about being patriots. Zeb talked about looking around and seeing a country he no longer recognizes and hearing people talk that he can’t understand.

Tags: , , ,

1. dave says:

I like controversial and its an easy character to dislike. Gives Swagger a mouth piece to help keep him menacing with his size and athleticism. Like Brock, the air of menace is broken when he speaks.

Loving the “deer hunter” look too haha

2. jay driguez says:

I agree with zeb but to America the truth hurts

3. KiLLewskitt says:

I knew of him growing up as “The Dirty White Boy” Dutch Mantel. Looks like he hasn’t aged…

4. havok says:

controversial is good and controversial makes for interesting tv….and its not like he made it up

5. Gazz says:

I had to do a double take when I saw Dutch walking behind Swagger last night, at first I thought it was “Mr Swagger” making a return, albeit a little heavier.

IMO if WWE are hoping to give Jack a huge push, then a mouthpiece is just what he needs, I can never take him seriously with his lisp

6. Denis says:

He was just “Dirty” Dutch Mantel, not “Dirty White Boy”. That was Tony Anthony when he was solo and he was part of the Dirty White Boys along with Len Denton.

7. ILMH says:

He said deer hunter. Not The Deer Hunter. And you’re actually so vague that I don’t know whether you classify this angle as great or deer hunting as great. Or even The Deer Hunter as great. Specify.

Of course you can’t think up an insulting variation of someone’s name, you aren’t creative or intelligent.

Anyways, besides feeding the troll, I think that this is a little edgy, but am really happy to see Zeb back and Swags getting somewhat of a push. I really believe this is make or break for Swagger though, so if they go too far with it, we won’t be seeing him in a prominent role in the future.

8. JD Storm says:

i think this is an example of how WWE can be G Rated and still push the envelope.

side note: i think it’s about time Swagger gets a manager.

9. Joseph says:

I found it interesting that the next segment was Miz vs Cody Rhodes, with US Champion Antonio Cesaro on commentary. Isn’t that exactly who Swagger would hate?

10. Scott says:

How I’m afraid this will end up? Zeb will cut promo ripping on a certain people, WWE scurrys to apologize, and then cans Dutch, leaving Jack floundering.

11. Barry Horowitz says:

Good to see Dirty back on TV, kinda reminds me of a human personification of Yosemite Sam, remember The Desperados vignettes back in the early 90′s with Black Bart & Deadeye Dick? Solid manager, hope this isn’t a one-off.

12. ILMH says:

I could be wrong, but I think he’s always been Zebikiah Coulter, but I can’t find anything supporting it. He has always been Zebikiah though, or some variant of that.

13. Boogeyman says:

I like the manager for swagggggga!!! Bout time they have given him a mouth peice he needed it!

14. crispen wah says:

That gimmick is gonna crash and burn…like his daughter. Too soon?

15. havok says:

thatt joke crashed and burned because it was his grandaughter not his daughter, nice try on being clever but you failed

16. What? says:

I’m confused. Is he supposed to be a redneck, a racist or an over-the-top version of a Tea Partier/survivalist/doomsday prepper? Or just the white version of Muhammad Hassan?