Jan 24, 2013 - by Jamie Cruickshank
Real name: Pamela Martinez
Weight: 120 lbs.
Date of birth: June 15, 1989
Hometown: Newark, CA
Pro debut: September 2008
Trained by: Big Time Wrestling
Finishing move: Bayley to Belly
– On September 19, 2008, Rose made her in-ring debut, teaming with Shane Ballard in a loss to Shannon Ballard & Melissa Coates
– Rose would compete almost exclusively for Big Time Wrestling until 2011
– On October 1, 2011, Rose made her debut for Shimmer
– On April 27, 2012, Rose fought ECCW Womens Champion KC Spinelli to a double countout
– On October 19, 2012, Rose competed on the SHINE PPV, but she and Shazza McKenzie lost out to Allysin Kay & Taylor Made
– In December 2012, WWE signed Rose to a developmental deal. In FCW, she adopted the ring name Bayley.
– On March 20, 2013, Bayley made her televised in-ring debut in a defeat to Paige.
– On September 4, 2013, Bayley earned her first WWE win, teaming with Charlotte to defeat Sasha Banks & Summer Rae.
– At NXT Takeover: Fatal 4-Way, Bayley unsuccessfully challenged Charlotte for the NXT Womens Title.
– In late 2014, Bayley began feuding with Team BAE (Sasha Banks & Becky Lynch).
– In November 2014, Bayley was storyline injured by Banks & Lynch
– Bayley returned to TV in January 2015, attacking Banks, Lynch & Charlotte
– In March 2015, Bayley began a feud with Emma
– At NXT Takeover: Unstoppable, Bayley & Charlotte defeated Emma & Dana Brooke
– In May 2015, Bayley suffered a broken hand and would be out of action for 6 weeks
– Bayley returned to TV on July 22, 2015, defeating Emma