Daily Discussion: Which TNA star would you like to see in WWE?

Today’s topic: Which current member of the TNA roster would you most like to see jump to WWE?

Yesterday’s discussion – Which WWE star would you like to see in TNA?

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags: , ,

1. Hipnosis says:

Kurt Angle. I’d like to see what he can do in WWE once again with the new talent. Especially Jack Swagger of course.

2. VDT says:

In this Universe Punk beats The Rock at the Rumble!

The Raw after the Royle Rumble.

RAW opens on CM Punk and Paul Heyman in the ring cutting a promo about he is the best in the world and he proves it in recently months with his victories over The Rock, John Cena and Ryback. He continues to say there are no more challenges for left for him in the WWE.

The Universe starts chanting “STONE COLD, STONE COLD, STONE COLD”

C M Punk laughs and says “I’ve defeated The Rock, Cena, Ryback, everybody the WWE has thrown at me, Why do you people think a cripple like Steve Austin would have any chance against the best in the world”

As RAW is about to go have air, Michael Cole announces at Cold Stone Steve Austin has just Tweeted that he will be on RAW next week.

Next Week on RAW

Stone cold Entrance

Stone Cold says “Punk! Everybody knows Steve Austin could kick is ass right now! Hey, earlier this year you got ass stumped by a nearly 70 year old man (referring to Vince McMahon) but Steve Austin and the whole WWE universe know that no doctor in their right mind would medically clear Steve Austin to wrestle”

Punk and Heyman appear on the ramp but don’t get a chance to speak due to the “WHAT” chant from the Crowd.

Stone Cold says “Punk! If you want a challenge then Steve Austin will find you a challenge for you at Wrestlemania! AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE COZ STONE COLD SAID SO!”

In the weeks leading to Wrestlemania, video packages are shown on RAW of Steve Austin drinking with a dark figure in a bar. All you can see from the videos is the dark figure is wearing a black cowboy hat.

Rumours are going round that WWE universe and dirtsheets that Austin has got the Undertaker to challenge Punk!!!

The Raw before Mania, They show Paul Heyman walking down the corridor on his way to Punks locker room. As he turns the corner, Heyman is SUPERKICKED out of nowhere. The viewer only a cowboy boot and that mystery assailant is wearing jeans.

Rumours are going round that WWE universe and dirtsheets that Austin has got Shawn Michaels to come out of retirement and challenge Punk!!!

Mania comes and it’s the main event! Punk makes his way to the ring with Heyman sporting a neck brace and a shiner of a black eye due to the superkick.

Punk grabs the mic “Austin, We all know your “Mystery” Challenge is The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels, is he the best you can do! Another old man with a bad back.”

Austin appears on the stage “Punk, you couldn’t be more wrong! Its just YOUR DAMN LUCK! That I’ve found you the beer drinking, cowboy hat wearing, toughing son of a bitch! The All-American Nightmare James Storm!”

(NOTE I’D HAVE ALL-AMERICAN NIGHTMARE BY HINDER AS STORM NEW THEME MUSIC)

Great back and forth match, lots of near falls!!!

James Storm goes for the superkick but Punk ducks and knocks the ref in to the turnbuckle, knocking the ref out. Heyman gets on the apron but Storm superkicks him to the ground. Austin gets in the ring STUNNER on punk straight into another superkick from Storm, Austin gets on Punk face shouting “Who’s a cripple now Punk, Who’s a cripple now Punk,”

Austin then revives the Ref for the 1, 2, 3.

And Neeeeewwwww WWE Champion, The All-American Nightmare James Storm!!!

Austin throws Storm a can of beer and they celebrate on the turnbuckle as only Austin can!!!

3. gerry says:

Aj styles!!!!!!

4. snowpanth says:

Samoa Joe. From what i can tell TNA doesnt seem to know what to do with him right now so what would he have to lose?

5. thrilledfan says:

Hands down Samoa Joe.

6. Prince Dann says:

Rob Van Dam and Tara I’d like to have their final runs and retire with WWE.

Robert Roode and James Storm, could be the new Triple H and Shawn Michaels, but would probably end up jobbing on Superstars or NXT.

AJ, Daniels and Kaz wouldn’t fit into WWE right now. They would be used as enhancement talent, because WWE doesn’t know how to use talent that isn’t Cena.

7. MC Live says:

If they did typical WWE, nobody cause they would all fail. I’d like to see Angle and RVD back, but I think Matt Morgan and Samoa Joe would be good picks for WWE if they’re used right. Also, I’m still waiting on Sting vs. Taker

8. ironFNmaiden says:

Do you guys REALLY want AJ styles there? You KNOW WWE’s habits …..they’re freakin’ put a cowboy hat on him and use him once or twice lol

9. ironFNmaiden says:

@Prince Dann, I agree with your comparison, but these guys are almost 40…..so it’s far too late.

I also hold that same argument with Styles jumping….he is old (though still talented).

10. Devils Best Friend says:

Velvet Sky
    The return of Matt Morgan

11. Scott says:

The only new people who could make an impact would be Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and James Storm. Their only problem is maybe they’re thought of as “too TNA”. I think WWE’s top pick would be Booby Roode, he’s the best on the mic of the 3 and that’s what WWE wants. Obviously Joe is the best wrestler of the 3 but given the choice, it would pay to be Roode.

12. Mike says:

Samoa Joe & Matt Morgan would benefit from a change of scenery.

13. Je says:

Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, RVD & Eric Bitchoff.

14. King b says:

@VDT That’s a great idea

15. -J- says:

Velvet, Mickey James, RVD, Roode, Aries, maybe Morgan.

16. Toni says:

Matt Morgan. I’d like to see a MITB match with Big E Langston, Matt Morgan, Ryback, Lesner, Ezekiel Jackson and Big Show. I’d rather have Goldberg than Big Show, but that is about as likely as John Cena jobbing to any members of 3MB.

17. Prince Dann says:

To the guy who said Velvet Sky..

joke right? The division is already dead, why kill it more. And Velvet would be able to do none of her character in WWE anyway.

18. kidsampson says:

Knockouts aside, I agree with Scott. Roode, Samoa Joe, and Storm would have the best chance for success in the WWE environment. For returning stars, I’d say that only Jeff Hardy (all personal issues notwithstanding) would be the most marketable.

19. kidsampson says:

And for a one-off Mania match, bring in Sting for the spectacle of seeing him face off against Undertaker, then let’s please move on.

20. Travis says:

I would like to see Bobby Roode gets a shot at the big time before it is too late. Maybe Kenny King he has impressed me lately.

If it was 2005 I would say AJ and Samoa Joe hands down. But this is 2013 and honestly those guys are way passed their prime.

21. Mr. Black says:

I would say Samoa Joe, much like the majority of people that responded. I feel like at this stage in his career, the wwe is the only option left for joe. It’s well known to wwe officials the 5 star matches joe had with punk. Joe would make a great addition as long as the e is not tempted to hand joe some ridiculous Pacific Islander gimmick which I absolutely would not rule out. Another guy that stands out to me would be Zema Ion. Ion has that perfect cocky gimmick that many wwe superstars are given, the only difference is that Ion, unlike many others, makes it work. And he’s a great technical wrestler and high flyer to boot, not to mention he’s also very young.

22. Guled says:

Austin Aries, he could have outstanding matches with Punk & Bryan just like the ROH days

23. Skeeter Valentine says:

Storm, Roode, or Hernandez

24. Neumanrko9 says:

I met Kurt Angle about two weeks ago at a house show in Philly and I asked if he would come back to the WWE for one more match and he smirked and said that he wasn’t allowed to discuss that with me so you never know but I would personally love to see Bobby Roode get a chance in the WWE I always thought he stood head and shoulders above everyone else in TNA I think it would be a great fit for him

25. Lolstoryline says:

Hernandez, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Mr Anderson.

Mr Anderson returns and shoots on Orton starts a fued turns Orton heel the Undertaker returns A new attitude era RAW gets a 9.0 in the ratings, TNA get a 3.0 Wrestling hits another boom period Hogan retires from TV, Cena goes on Hiatus, shows up on TNA, AJ Shows up on RAW the return of Evolution with Orton as the leader with Ziggler, Flair and Ryback.

TNA overtakes WWE in the ratings, Cena turns heel, the undertaker vs sting happens finally, the rock returns RAW turns tv 14 raw takes the lead and it keeps going for years with TNA and RAW trading back and forth in ratings.

Wont happen though :-P