TNA X-Travaganza Pay-Per-View Spoilers

Credit goes to the guys over at NODQ.com.

TNA will tape their X-Travaganza pay-per-view special that will air on April 5th, 2013. Here are the full results.

* Christian York defeated Matt Bentley, Alex Silva, Sam Shaw, Lince Dorado, Puma, Jimmy Rave in an X-Division Xscape match. The match is an elimination match until the final two when it becomes the first to escape the cage. The order of elimination was as follows: Lince Dorado, Puma, Sam Shaw, Alex Silva, Matt Bentley.

* Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries is announced for later on in the show.

* Doug Williams & Kid Kash defeated Tony Nese & Rasad Cameron.

* Robbie E cuts a promo saying hes the best X-Division champion of all time. Chavo Guerrero interrupts and a match is set up between the two. Joe Park is named the referee for the match.

* Chavo Guerrero defeated Robbie E. After the match Robbie E got in Park’s face and shoved him until Park ran up and gave him a shoulder tackle.

* Kenny King defeated Zema Ion, Rubix and Mason Andrews in an Ultimate X match.

* Christopher Daniels & Kazarian defeated Sonjay Dutt & Petey Williams.

* Rob Van Dam defeated Jerry Lynn in a no disqualification match.

* Austin Aries defeated Samoa Joe.

Tags: , ,

1. jj fact says:

this should help ppv buys.

2. Alex says:

Great card, but why they taped it three months in advance is beyond me…

3. fairfax says:

I’m guessing I missed a bit of news or maybe an announcement? I knew TNA was making some changes with their ppv schedule but why in heavens name would they tape a ppv in January and not show it until April? This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me? Surprised to see some of the names that worked the show. sounds like a lot of the same stuff on top though. I guess they taped this in Jan and then air it in April and then run the same card in July and call it destination X.

4. fairfax says:

Who said Dixie Carter doesn’t know sh*t about wrestling?!?!?

5. Kystud says:

I’m with JJ , why buy it when u can read the results online.

6. MoneyInTheBank187 says:

This taped ppv stuff is a MAJOR fail. What the hell are they doing ?
    If someone can explain why this make sense , feel free to do so ? please.

7. Scott says:

Did I read Petey Williams and Jerry Lynn were on the card?

As for a 3 month away taping, maybe fans will forget by then?

8. Jamie says:

Just to see it from the other point of view – now that I’ve read the results, I want to see some of these matches.

On the whole, I agree, don’t think taping these PPVs is good business in a general sense. I’d love to be proved wrong though

9. Boogeyman says:

Good card. Bad plan.

10. -J- says:

TNA has got their act together and their head up their ass Brother…. spoilers don’t exist in TNA land Brother!

11. Tyler says:

TNA it’s time to just…go…away

12. Skeeter Valentine says:

Sonjay was on the “PPV”? Sweet

13. Nick A says:

Everyone seems to not understand what’s going on here. The shows are being done to fulfill international contracts left open when they dropped 8 pay-per-views. They are just airing them on American PPV as specials because they’ve filmed them already and can make a bit of money off fans that want to see RVD/Jerry Lynn or Aries/Joe or an Ultimate X match.

14. Zack says:

@Nick A – Exactly.

@Tyler – Go back to watching WWE since it is for 10 year olds.

15. MoneyInTheBank187 says:

They wont make enough money for it to make an impact.
    If they are doing it to fulfill a contractual obligation then ok.
    They still wont make enough money for them to report it.

16. Hipnosis says:

these are just special airings. It’s probably not meant to really have any storylines building up to them but just to have some wrestling

17. deathedge says:

My only question is why are these going to air on Friday. Who will pay to watch a wrestling PPV (with the results easily found online, no less) when there is a wrestling show (Smackdown!) on for free. Heck, WWE will even be able to counterplan against these PPVs. TNA’s trying to make money off of something WITHOUT trying to max out their profit.

18. jj fact says:

It doesn’t look like they dropped 8 ppv’s to me. Even if it is pre taped they are still selling it as a ppv. I actually like the less ppv format but just not for TNA. With any other media other than live sports you can pre tape something months ahead of time and present it like it’s new. But not with wrestling even if you present it as entertainment. Even though WWE does this with smackdown and other shows even Raw around the holidays. But the difference is they don’t charge money for people to watch it. I think it will all depend on the price point they attach to these ppv’s whether a lot of people pay to see it or not.

19. Matt says:

People on here are sometimes clueless. I seriously don’t remember people complaining when ROH or other promotions taped a special and aired it on American PPV, you could clearly have gone and read those results just as easily and plenty of people watched them.

Why is anyone to believe it won’t work for TNA, since these are leftovers just to fill those holes left by the cancelling of PPVs.

20. Craig says:

Its not meant to be anything big, its like NXT, Heat, Velocity with the WWE in years gone by, just because they aren’t doing them in America, they still have contractual obligations elsewhere and have to produce the shows, and doing them as cheap as possible (by doing them in batches) They tried to get them on Spike, but Spike wasn’t interested, so instead are putting them on PPV, as they are going to be around anyway, better to get something rather than nothing.

It is actually one of the smartest TNA business decisions ever

21. deathedge says:

@Matt

I don’t recall ROH ever doing PPVs on days that compete with WWE programming. Maybe I’m wrong, as I don’t know much about ROH’s history, but that’s just going by what I know about them.

@Criag

Oh, so it’s a C show that we have to pay for… Brilliant.

To be fair though, it’s clearly meant to be bigger then NXT, Heat, and Velocity.